Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Saw Savic was starting so he backed Swans with £100

Rushton121 said:
Savic actually played well up until 1 misplaced pass which didn't even directly lead to the goal, but now he's getting slated.

We had 5 defenders against 3 of their players in the box when they scored....poor marking from Richards? (may have been Kolo) cost us the game, not Savic's misplaced pass
Exactly but the usual clueless muppets will blame the usual suspects.

the second defeat in a row. It's time for Mancini to think, but not about summer transfers

AgueroO said:
Cavani1.jpg

This!

OUT
Dzeko, Savic, Kolarov, Nasri, Adebayor & Kolo

IN
Cavani, Guidetti, Gotze, Hummels, Muller & Lahm

This isn't Football Manager, you can't overhaul the squad like that! Or you face another season of them fitting in and geling. We need tweaks to the squad, not a massive overhaul. A winger, a Yaya-esque midfielder like Martinez, and another good defender so we don't fall apart when Kompany is out would be enough.

lazerblue said:
we were given a footballing lesson today, very poor.

TBF I saw stats earlier on in the season that had Swansea in the top 6 in EUROPE for total passes made. They could be frightening if they had two world class strikers.

PistonBlue said:
mancmackem said:
It was offside, think a few blues need to put the blinkers away on this one and stop coming out with 'get back in the kitchen' like comments.

We weren't quick enough, lethal enough, pass well enough and overall not good enough. If I was a Swansea fan and drew that game I would be thoroughly pissed off. They were the better side.

Haven't seen it yet myself, but Lakey on Radio Manchester thought it was on side, also where the free kick was taken made him think it wasn't for an off side but a foul.

his right foot was planted over the line of offside quite clearly, his whole right leg was offside.

can't argue with that decision although mason was bobbins.

Had the same thought here. Once I saw Savic, I knew we were in for a long day.

Every time he has played, it's been a gut twister.

Less of the negative vibes everybody, we are still only 1 point from the top. What are the chances of getting Tevez up and running sooner rather than later?

Disgusted by every single player!!

Not one fcukin player had the decency to clap us today, not one came over to us we pay our hard earned fcukin money to watch that today and none of them have the decency to come over to us, ur a disgrace!!

Thenumber1blue said:
Rushton121 said:
Savic actually played well up until 1 misplaced pass which didn't even directly lead to the goal, but now he's getting slated.

We had 5 defenders against 3 of their players in the box when they scored....poor marking from Richards? (may have been Kolo) cost us the game, not Savic's misplaced pass
Exactly but the usual clueless muppets will blame the usual suspects.
It's not a one off though, look at the Spurs game, Carling Cup etc.

Blue Smarties said:
Think that shows how much faith 'some' (most?) fans have in him, just been told when he saw Savic was starting he stuck £100 to ease the pain of a loss. Wow.

I would say that was a pretty wise thing to do actualy. Getting 5/1 for a hom side with spirit and bottle against an away side under pressure, no bottle, a pair of clowns in defence and cant score away from home. Good judgement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.