Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

EaglesFan said:
TCIB said:
EaglesFan said:
Do you guys give any thought to the fact that, outside this board (in many EPL-related boards around the world, try google), people generally dont rate Mancini too high - because they think with all the firepower he has he should be doing much better both domestically and in Europe??

Does it cross your mind "are we so blue-tainted that we dont see enormous talent on this squad NOT REACHING their potential"??

Just got me thinking...

Not trying to start anything up, I swear.

Piss of with your "not trying to start anything" thats all you write ffs.

You talk shit, Mancini is rated and even if he wasn't his results speak for themselves. This squad is still young and learning.

I think your a trolling wum. If you have a point stand up and say it you spineless fool.

Hey hey - no need for personal insults, mate.

As with players same goes with managers - when they fuck up people will express their feelings!!!

Do you know that Mancini can potentially have THIS kind of season:
FA Cup - out,
League Cup - Out,
Champions League - Out,
Europa League - Out
EPL - 2nd.

When you have the squad of Silva, Aguero, Yaya, Kompany, Hart, Balotelli, Nasri, Dzeko, Richards, Barry, Milner, Clichy, AJ, De Jong...

IS. THAT. SUCCESS???

People are entitled to their opinion, stop the insults.

There is no insult there, merely an observation, one i stick bye.

Why do i believe it ? well your trying to make a point but your tippy tapping around the bush like someone with not enough spine to outright say it.

You didn't express your feelings but mumbled crap about "do you know nobody else rates mancini blah blah".
Just say you don't like Mancini and stop beating around the bush like a soft arse.

Of course your welcome to your opinion, nowhere do i hint or say you are not.

I am allowed mine also, which is your post was utter drivel. You do not win everything just like that. I think your seeing it from a wholly simplistic ea manager type view.

Stop being so pessimistic and get a grip people. We had our two best defenders out injured, we played shit but only had 6 players on the field and we lost 1-0. This should give us a kick up the backside so we have 11 players on the field for the remaining fixtures. Which we'll win! And that will be the title.

Re: Disgusted by every single player!!

Gwil said:
Hart came over to the fans tbf.

-- Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:12 pm --

-- Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:12 pm --

Came over to the fans? Or stood in middle of pitch beating his chest? Newt to do with joe he had another good game it's that 10 in front of him who can't be fcukin arsed, what Would they start doing if none of us turned up?

jimharri said:
EaglesFan said:
TCIB said:
Piss of with your "not trying to start anything" thats all you write ffs.

You talk shit, Mancini is rated and even if he wasn't his results speak for themselves. This squad is still young and learning.

I think your a trolling wum. If you have a point stand up and say it you spineless fool.

Hey hey - no need for personal insults, mate.

As with players same goes with managers - when they fuck up people will express their feelings!!!

Do you know that Mancini can potentially have THIS kind of season:
FA Cup - out,
League Cup - Out,
Champions League - Out,
Europa League - Out
EPL - 2nd.

When you have the squad of Silva, Aguero, Yaya, Kompany, Hart, Balotelli, Nasri, Dzeko, Richards, Barry, Milner, Clichy, AJ, De Jong...

IS. THAT. SUCCESS???

People are entitled to their opinion, stop the insults.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=250262&p=5339336#p5339336" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=250262&p=5339336#p5339336</a>

You would do well to take your own advice. Telling another poster to fuck off, simply because he doesn't rate your golden boy, is not very clever.
Lol

Richards' verdict: <a class="postlink" href="http://manc.it/wDm8Ma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://manc.it/wDm8Ma</a>
Mancini's reaction: <a class="postlink" href="http://manc.it/xJwBGP" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://manc.it/xJwBGP</a>

They were probably too gutted / embarrassed and just wanted to get out of there

paulchapo said:
M.E.N Says it was given for offside.If that was the case i don't know why her flag didn't go up when the ball came in,but it didn't.

Because the ball could have ended up being played by someone who wasn't offside, and Micah wouldn't have been interfering.

Maybe because I'm a foreigner, I don't get this clapping thing.

Why would you give a shit if some player claps you after such a defeat? Their thoughts were probably on the fact that they may have lost the league today, not halfhearted applause. Even if they acknowledged you, it wouldn't have been genuine as nobody would really care

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.