Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

People keep blaming Savic but fail to realize that we didn't score a single goal.

city diehard said:
member222 said:
that was extremely frustrating today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Mancini has to be blamed. Why is he forcing his (Italian) guy so much!? I like Mario, but not as a starter. You've got to be on something if you expect to rely on Mario to be in your starting 11! Simply unreliable with all his antics.

I think Mancini's worst mistake this season is not trusting the partnership of Aguero-Dzeko up front and sticking with them and showing them LOYALTY!

Your allegiances are not clear to see there, did you watch the game on Thursday night? Not atime to advance you and your Bosnian friends agenda because that is all your fcukin interested in, Dunce.

Excuse me!!?!?!?

I'm a City fan who lives in the US, I'm not Bosnian, and I did not see today's match (only followed updates online) since I was at work

Is there mods on here? can this guy get banned or what? I think it's deserved, but you guys make the call

I value high character/loyalty/dedication/team mentality in a player, and I value consistency in the team on part of the manager. I do not like how much Mancini switches up our starting 11. I know it's inevitable with so many games during the course of the season, but you gotta figure out your strongest 11 and play them at some sort of regularity!

And the strongest 11 for City, in my opinion, are:

Hart, Micah, VK, Lescott, Clichy (if only Kolarov had more pace....), Barry, Milner, Silva, Yaya, Aguero, Dzeko

At least we are not 10 points behind like Barca are.

But we do share a problem with them.

Their rivals, Madrid, just like ours use a much simpler system. Fast counter attack. Which in United's case is easy to do as they lose the ball so often which gives the other team hope, they press forward and then get caught on the break.

In the premier league most teams unlike us and Bilbao are unable to take advantage of their poor control of the ball.

Like Barca we tend to have a lot of possession but sometimes we just can't create a clear cut chance, especially away from home.

We need more width, pace and energy.

I'd bench Nasri. And if plan A is not working introduce AJ and even Kolarov to get down the side and whip in some crosses.

Something i heard today and if someone can confirm it, Commentator saying that a Swansea midfielder had completed more passes in the domestic leagues only second to Xavi???

I thought we had left the "Typical city" behind us after winning a trophy last season but after watching the players let Utd back in i think the "Typical city" is back.

The league is gone now IMO its looking like we will finish 2nd and i hope we go all out and win the Europa league.

Gutted..

Bosno said:
People keep blaming Savic but fail to realize that we didn't score a single goal.

Going on current form, Dzeko wouldn't have solved that problem even if he started!

Mancini is caught between rock and hard place this season I feel.

It can be seen in all our defeats this season. His mindset is not to lose rather than gamble for victory if plan A goes tits up.

He plays the percentages, but knows the pressure is on to have some tangible reward for the investment and efforts this season.

Like many on the continent, he places the Europa league as credible, but it will kill both us and him to pursue it.

Do you feel Mancini would have gone for it in the same way united did in dying minutes at Norwich other week, or when Arsenal levelled with eight minutes remaining?

The mentality begins and ends with the manager, whatever the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.