Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Andouble said:
as far as I know, we still haven't started the XI from the Old Trafford massacre since that day. I know it wasn't possible today without Kompany and Lescott, but, why? It is our best team.

To be fair most rags I know have been grumbling about the constant shuffling slur alex does too. I think the players, no matter what combination they're put out there in, should be doing much better than they did today.

BTW, I agree with your point about wingers from earlier. We known for ages that we don't have that option and we've never really tried to address it. The closest we got was the Sanchez pursuit.

Bosno said:
pudge said:
Bosno said:
People keep blaming Savic but fail to realize that we didn't score a single goal.
But Swansea did, thanks mainly to Savic

So you would have been delighted with a draw then today?
1 point is better than none and after our performance today a point would have been very welcomed.

We are one point off top spot. 10 games to go. One of those games we play the Reds, who this morning were two points off top spot. All thats needed is a positive attitude and a run of form.
Is there anyone on here that thinks the return of Tevez to the first team could be the answer?

mancini out, your all deluded, we lost at swansea, everton, sunderland, and scraped through against wigan and we think we gonna win the league are you having a laugh?

Keep the faith guys!! Still 10 more games to play, anything can happen.
I hope the players learn from it, and raise their game. We now need to win every game..

But I keep saying that City don't have take the ball into the box every time, especially when the opponents are being too defensive...the players need to take ranged shots from just outside the box, like how Yaya did once today..almost went in..if you're accurate, one of the shots is bound to go in..we need to mix our tactics to confuse our opponents.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
We are one point off top spot. 10 games to go. One of those games we play the Reds, who this morning were two points off top spot. All thats needed is a positive attitude and a run of form.
Is there anyone on here that thinks the return of Tevez to the first team could be the answer?

Yes

tiggsywiggsywoo said:

To say otherwise would be foolish..

TCIB said:
Savic needs to go to another club on loan or something as now he is costing us more than we can accomodate.
I would feel in safer hands with Zabba or someone in central defense for a patchup job.

Swansea are a good team and hard to break down.
We should be winning these matches if we want to be champs though and a silly cow flagging offside goal for what is defo not offside does not help.

We need to pull our thumb out away from home and really make formations when Silva and Yaya are not in it work better.

I don't understand these comments re Savic. Of course we would have played Zabba or Kompany or Lescott....but they are all injured! The 'silly cow' is obviously head and shoulders above you in the football knowledge stakes.

Winning the league was never going to be easy..and I don't think we expected to do it this year. The fact that we started so well distracted us from the other cups and at the moment we still have a bit to go to catch the scum

Bosno said:
pudge said:
Bosno said:
People keep blaming Savic but fail to realize that we didn't score a single goal.
But Swansea did, thanks mainly to Savic

So you would have been delighted with a draw then today?

We did actually score, just had a blind assistant ref.

Where does he intimate his feelings at any result ?

I bet pudge would have prefered a draw to a bloody loss bud i know that much.

Your reasoning needs some tweaking i think bud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.