Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

do you think norwich will be this shit when they play us?no-we are a scalp and all the teams we think we have a god given right to beat will raise their game.teams want to beat us,just a shame teams lay down for the rags.

hi, i am a madrid fan and i follow a bit the premier league...in my opinion you shouldn´t blame Savic since he doesn´t have to score the goals. It looks like every day that you lose is his fault, or dzeko...I think that this summer you need to buy someone for the midfield, able to pass the ball, to allow Silva to breath(everybody is playing now with 2 guys behind him). Yaya, De jong and Barry are other kind of players, more consistent but with not so much skill. I would say some kind of Xabi Alonso to control the game and make long good assistance, etc. Doesn´t matter if you have the best strikers in the competition if there is nobody to feed them. Regards and calm down, the competition didn´t finish yet.

member222 said:
city diehard said:
member222 said:
that was extremely frustrating today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Mancini has to be blamed. Why is he forcing his (Italian) guy so much!? I like Mario, but not as a starter. You've got to be on something if you expect to rely on Mario to be in your starting 11! Simply unreliable with all his antics.

I think Mancini's worst mistake this season is not trusting the partnership of Aguero-Dzeko up front and sticking with them and showing them LOYALTY!

Your allegiances are not clear to see there, did you watch the game on Thursday night? Not atime to advance you and your Bosnian friends agenda because that is all your fcukin interested in, Dunce.

Excuse me!!?!?!?

I'm a City fan who lives in the US, I'm not Bosnian, and I did not see today's match (only followed updates online) since I was at work

Is there mods on here? can this guy get banned or what? I think it's deserved, but you guys make the call

I value high character/loyalty/dedication/team mentality in a player, and I value consistency in the team on part of the manager. I do not like how much Mancini switches up our starting 11. I know it's inevitable with so many games during the course of the season, but you gotta figure out your strongest 11 and play them at some sort of regularity!

And the strongest 11 for City, in my opinion, are:

Hart, Micah, VK, Lescott, Clichy (if only Kolarov had more pace....), Barry, Milner, Silva, Yaya, Aguero, Dzeko

Apologies if I offeneded you but I'm fed up with Dzekophiles spouting there non-sensical bile and anyone with a late 2010-early 2011 about the time Dzeko signed, I am wary of.

BillyShears said:
Andouble said:
as far as I know, we still haven't started the XI from the Old Trafford massacre since that day. I know it wasn't possible today without Kompany and Lescott, but, why? It is our best team.

To be fair most rags I know have been grumbling about the constant shuffling slur alex does too. I think the players, no matter what combination they're put out there in, should be doing much better than they did today.

BTW, I agree with your point about wingers from earlier. We known for ages that we don't have that option and we've never really tried to address it. The closest we got was the Sanchez pursuit.

Wingers / Pace: I was thinking EXACTLY this when I saw De Jong, Barry, Nasri, Ya Ya and Silva run out.

Did not understand the decision to leave Dzeko on the bench so long when it was clear we were creating them the most problems from high stuff in and around the box. Or would that have been an admission too far...

Silva's performance was terrible today, a liability through-and-through aamof. Are players picked on form or not? Some are I suppose.

Cannot fathom why it took so long to get AJ on after the decision was taken to get him on. No idea what Platt was explaining to him - second law of thermodynamics? Bizarre play by Savic and Ya Ya. Either get the ball up, or put it out to let AJ on, unless they'd been given instructions to keep the ball over there and wait for the nod to put it out, don't know, but the time from when Platt began his lecture to conceding was nonsense.

Some thoughts:

Would have had AJ rather than Nasri.

Would have liked two strikers from the get go.

Would have even liked to see Pizarro on for Nige in the second half.

Also, it was always going to be a tall order with those two center backs.

Let's just hope our back line of Micah, Vinny, Joleon, and Gael is back and hard as ever (and played consistently in the Prem - sit em for Europa if you must) for the stretch run.

The offense we will figure out, and as others have said, Mancini will learn from his mistakes (we hope), but we must be sure at the back.

Whether we jump back in front, or whether we have to catch the red twats from behind, the season is far from over. Let's dismantle them at the Etihad and forget this whole messy business soon boys.

BlackleyBlue82 said:
mancini out, your all deluded, we lost at swansea, everton, sunderland, and scraped through against wigan and we think we gonna win the league are you having a laugh?

Get off this forum you rag!

What a complete load of crap you are speaking!!

Mesut said:
hi, i am a madrid fan and i follow a bit the premier league...in my opinion you shouldn´t blame Savic since he doesn´t have to score the goals. It looks like every day that you lose is his fault, or dzeko...I think that this summer you need to buy someone for the midfield, able to pass the ball, to allow Silva to breath(everybody is playing now with 2 guys behind him). Yaya, De jong and Barry are other kind of players, more consistent but with not so much skill. I would say some kind of Xabi Alonso to control the game and make long good assistance, etc. Doesn´t matter if you have the best strikers in the competition if there is nobody to feed them. Regards and calm down, the competition didn´t finish yet.

Good post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.