Swansea v City Post Match Thread

Navas man of the match, Fernandinho also superb again. I thought we defended well on the whole, their goals were an offside one and a screamer so not much can be done about that!

That Bony fella has some power in his shots!

Great way to start the year!! Must have been a year since we last won.

We may not have the intricate play in the box today but we showed our grit and power to bag ourselves the goals. The boys were indeed fired up and they fought hard everywhere on the pitch.
Kompany, Fernandinho, Yaya and Navas all had a good game. But i think Kolarov deserves a special mention. Used his strength well today and nulified the threat of Routledgedown the left. His goal was a result of pure determination ,reminiscent of one he scored for lazio.
Couldn't help smiling when i saw him so high up in pitch when we were 3-1 up in the 85th minute. Our boys just want to score more:)

Keep up the good work Manuel Pellegrini! And Happy New Year to all of you blues, May 2014 be SKY BLUE!

Lucky Toma said:
Salford_Blue said:
PaleBlue said:
Good 3 points, stupid yellow cards, top of the league. Horrible conditions, and Garcia did nothing at all again, useless fecker.

Face, say hello to Mr Palm

Paleblue was slagging him from the second he came on. Perhaps he entered the pitch all wrong?

You want to argue with those who don't get his/Barry's role in the team, but after a while you just have to concede defeat

Garcia was caught in no mans land a thousand times in his cameo, I'm not sure what people are going on about.

Another 3 points, that's all that matters. Dowd is a twat. Top of the pile. Hopefully Le Arse won't turn up for their game and only walk away with a point.

LoveCity said:
A minor detail, but do we get a fine for the 5 yellow cards? About 3 of which weren't necessary at all but for Dowd being Dowd.

Navas and Fernandinho were really great today. Kolarov was also really good, despute some of his usual frustrating moments.

Neither forward impressed me too much, but Dzeko (good in first half, average in second half) had a better game than Negredo, who had his worst performance in a City shirt I think. We miss Aguero's presence up front still.

Nasri and Zab bookings were appalling decisions; others were debatable.

Bony just performed today, done nothing previously and will do nothing for rest of season. Lets just stop making him out to be Messi because he played well in one game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.