Swansea v City Post Match Thread

It's a great win, given the conditions, but we were poor in some areas today which need addressing for Newcastle.

I had a few quid on 3-1 @ 14/1 so that last one pissed me right off - I was almost spending the money in my head.

How many times did we let Bony shoot from around that area?

Thought Milner and Garcia both came on and did well, Yaya is not the man for a midfield 2 away from home - 4-5-1 next game please.

Very professional, on a ground that's been awful for us of late, need to be more clinical away, or we might get caught out, uncannily similar end to the WBA game, which gave the home side too much credit.
Great win, another hoodoo shaken off, our "shakey"* away form continues! How are we top of the table with such shoddy away form!!!!????? ( sarcasm*)

Re: Now Relax And Enjoy New Years Day! :-)

My feelings exactly

Put a little bit of pressure on Arsenal. No Premiership game now, and an FA Cup game to look forward to

PaleBlue said:
krdskrm said:
PaleBlue said:
Good 3 points, stupid yellow cards, top of the league. Horrible conditions, and Garcia did nothing at all again, useless fecker.
What did you expect him to do exactly?

Maybe get at least one tackle in, get tight on Bony to stop him scoring the second, be a professional footballer other than just a pulse in a black shirt?

As well as he played, if you're going to blame anyone for the 2nd goal, it'd have to be Ferny - missed a straightforward tackle and the centre-backs were too far back to stop Bony shooting.

Laughable to blame Garcia really, although he was nowhere near Bony on the first goal, I'll give you that.

BillyShears said:
Huge win today. Really was huge for me. Navas MOTM. Nasri flat, Yaya did what he needed to do with the goal. Negredo poorest game in a blue shirt. Still we score three goals and bring home the points.

Over to our rivals now. Lets see who does what. Fatigue is a factor for everyone.

I'm a long time admirer of Navas but you need to see a player game in game out to really know them and this boy is really impressing me at the moment. He's not tricky but he has excellent technique and is intelligent and hard working.

Fair play to Pellers, can't see any team stopping us this season. We struggled last year in matches like this to grind a result out but we have got the goals we needed and so far its enough. Has to get manager of the month for December no question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.