Swansea v City Post Match Thread

OB1 said:
LoveCity said:
A minor detail, but do we get a fine for the 5 yellow cards? About 3 of which weren't necessary at all but for Dowd being Dowd.

Navas and Fernandinho were really great today. Kolarov was also really good, despute some of his usual frustrating moments.

Neither forward impressed me too much, but Dzeko (good in first half, average in second half) had a better game than Negredo, who had his worst performance in a City shirt I think. We miss Aguero's presence up front still.

Nasri and Zab bookings were appalling decisions; others were debatable.

Kompanys was very harsh also, especially when I think it was chico had dzekos shirt for about 15 seconds.

Navas played well, otherwise I thought we were poor and overrun for long periods.

A win is a win though, but that formation still doesn't work away from home and we still keep trying it...

I'm delighted with 3 points nice tactical change to nullify Routledge threat 2nd half he wasn't nearly as effective after Aleksandr tightened up and cut down his time and space very astute tactician our Pell. HAS THE MESSAGE GOT THRU ! ...............WE..........ARE............ON............FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!

CaliforniaBlue said:
citytill1die84 said:
Dzeko did well today leading the line. Garcia steadied ship when we went 4-5-1 great result now I'm having my dinner with a smile on my face :)

Bloody hell, you're a brave man! (I do agree though)

Would agree totally. Fantastic result from not much more than an average performance.We got a break or two with things we don't seem to get many of. Goal one through 2 pairs of legs,goal 2 from a deflected shot and goal 3 through a players legs and a deflection.

Great 3 points.

Combination of Negredo and Džeko seems not working in my eyes. And to all of that - Džeko was suprisingly better in this game although he didn't play a game, which we like to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.