Swansea v City Post Match Thread

Re: Now Relax And Enjoy New Years Day! :-)

Marvin said:
My feelings exactly

Put a little bit of pressure on Arsenal. No Premiership game now, and an FA Cup game to look forward to

Nice 2 week break until the next PL match.

Put out the 2nd team against Blackburn.

Yes i admit we spent a lot of time being overun but you know thats gonna happen against Swansea but we are showing great shitloads of resilience of late and but with serge and david to come back i'm mightily confident for 2014 our mentality is WE FEAR NO-ONE ! and i love it well played boys.

All in all, I am happy with the result. A win is a win, and 3 points is 3 points. However, I am a bit concerned about these late goals conceded. We did it against West Brom, giving up two after the 85th, and today again. A bad skip of the ball or lackluster defending in the final minutes and 2 points are robbed from us. I noted late in about the 87th minute Kolarov making a run into the opposing box. There is no need for this run, as we are already up 3-1. I understand the lads get anxious and want some glory, but it is imperative to stay disciplined. I just hope that one day we aren't punished for this.
With this said, great result in Wales! Top of the table for time being! CTID!

Would sam-caddick like to comment ;-)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=295263&p=7403451#p7403451" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=295263&p=7403451#p7403451</a>

well well a very good performance and we look in control even when we concede..what i can say anymore well done boys and now c'mon Cardifff

BlueMoon312 said:
All in all, I am happy with the result. A win is a win, and 3 points is 3 points. However, I am a bit concerned about these late goals conceded. We did it against West Brom, giving up two after the 85th, and today again. A bad skip of the ball or lackluster defending in the final minutes and 2 points are robbed from us. I noted late in about the 87th minute Kolarov making a run into the opposing box. There is no need for this run, as we are already up 3-1. I understand the lads get anxious and want some glory, but it is imperative to stay disciplined. I just hope that one day we aren't punished for this.
With this said, great result in Wales! Top of the table for time being! CTID!

I think you could blame the weather conditions to be fair

OB1 said:
LoveCity said:
A minor detail, but do we get a fine for the 5 yellow cards? About 3 of which weren't necessary at all but for Dowd being Dowd.

Navas and Fernandinho were really great today. Kolarov was also really good, despute some of his usual frustrating moments.

Neither forward impressed me too much, but Dzeko (good in first half, average in second half) had a better game than Negredo, who had his worst performance in a City shirt I think. We miss Aguero's presence up front still.

Nasri and Zab bookings were appalling decisions; others were debatable.

That I guess we need Jovetic back....he can partner negredo/Dzeko like Aguero..Having said that we still have best strike force in PL...Also would be great to John in FA cup

Ducado said:
Would sam-caddick like to comment ;-)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=295263&p=7403451#p7403451" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=295263&p=7403451#p7403451</a>

I doubt it. He would have to admit he was wrong. AGAIN!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.