Swansea v City Post Match Thread

Brilliant result.

Another 3 points away.

Happy New Year to all Bluemooners who support the team.

And shame on the so called fans who keep slagging off their particular "bete noirs".

I remember all the Nasri haters last year.
I remember all the Fernandinho haters.
I remember all the Kolorov haters now.

City "fans" booing their own players as they come on.

These are not supporters... They are pathetic.

JJ

Ducado said:
Would sam-caddick like to comment ;-)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=295263&p=7403451#p7403451" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=295263&p=7403451#p7403451</a>
Says the man who posted about a goal in the Fulham/West Ham game in the Ross Barkley thread!

;-)

jimharri said:
Ducado said:
Would sam-caddick like to comment ;-)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=295263&p=7403451#p7403451" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=295263&p=7403451#p7403451</a>
Says the man who posted about a goal in the Fulham/West Ham game in the Ross Barkley thread!

;-)

Shut it

Great work by Kolarov - particularly in the second half. Who knew he had a right foot? Nastasic and Dzeko both good, so good day for that part of the world with us. Now let's hope Jovetic gets fit soon and the Blue Balkans can really start tearing it up!

What the fuck with that twat Phil Dowd and the cards? The last was particularly offensive. Swansea was kicking the ball all over the place after the whistle all day long and nothing. Milner does it trying to chase the damn ball down and keep it in play and he gets a card? It's obvious from that fat coont's so-called "physique," but he clearly hasn't actually played a game of football in his entire misbegotten life.

BlueMoon312 said:
All in all, I am happy with the result. A win is a win, and 3 points is 3 points. However, I am a bit concerned about these late goals conceded. We did it against West Brom, giving up two after the 85th, and today again. A bad skip of the ball or lackluster defending in the final minutes and 2 points are robbed from us. I noted late in about the 87th minute Kolarov making a run into the opposing box. There is no need for this run, as we are already up 3-1. I understand the lads get anxious and want some glory, but it is imperative to stay disciplined. I just hope that one day we aren't punished for this.
With this said, great result in Wales! Top of the table for time being! CTID!

I agree our lapses in discipline during games we are in complete control of is a worry, up to now we're getting away with it but we won't always keep getting away with it especially against the stronger sides.That said AWESOME FESTIVE FORM LADS nice 2 week premier break now to recharge batteries and get to full strength ready for new year push.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.