Swansea v City Post Match Thread

Good win, Navas was my MOTM. Linesman was fucking terrible and Dowd is a useless fat ****. I've never seen so many yellow cards dished out for such trivial fucking things. Utter **** Dowd.

When will Pellegrini learn about playing two in midfield away?

Amazing win and really well fought. Swansea were up for it and their attacking style,pace and energy were hard to contain but we were patient and got the deserved win

Excellent away result against a bogey team.

Looked much much better when Garcia came on and we went 451. Thought he played well and was very useful as a shielding player.

The referee was abysmal.

Bony looks fucking quality. Strong, fast, direct and knows where the goal is. Could've had 3 or 4 today.

Mad pressure on Arsenal and particularly Chelsea now who have a very tough away game later.

Ouf before the match I said a draw :)

I just can't understand how other teams score these goals ! i mean sometimes silly mistakes or the perfect strike!

Great win. Good performance. Fernandinho and Kompany particularly good

Happy New Year blues. Just looking at the other games now. Arsenal v Cardiff looks like a home win whatever Arsenal's injury problems

Played well within ourselves yet did a professional job again.

Dowd is a twat!

krdskrm said:
PaleBlue said:
Good 3 points, stupid yellow cards, top of the league. Horrible conditions, and Garcia did nothing at all again, useless fecker.
What did you expect him to do exactly?

Maybe get at least one tackle in, get tight on Bony to stop him scoring the second, be a professional footballer other than just a pulse in a black shirt?

Re: Swansea v City Post Match

OB1 said:
Some quite amusing panicing before game and at HT.

Their first was offside but we should have put some pressure on the crosser. And some late slopiness made for an unnecessarily nervy last couple of minutes.

In fact my main complaint would be too much slopiness at tmes and not keeping things really simple late on.

Deligthed with the win.

The sloppiness seems to kick in when we make changes and try to see the game out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.