Swansea v City Post Match Thread

krdskrm said:
PaleBlue said:
Good 3 points, stupid yellow cards, top of the league. Horrible conditions, and Garcia did nothing at all again, useless fecker.
What did you expect him to do exactly?
Let's all jump on the bandwagon.

Huge win today. Really was huge for me. Navas MOTM. Nasri flat, Yaya did what he needed to do with the goal. Negredo poorest game in a blue shirt. Still we score three goals and bring home the points.

Over to our rivals now. Lets see who does what. Fatigue is a factor for everyone.

Good win proper slog but pissed about conceding late again.

Navas MOTM for me, closely followed by Vinnie who was immense. Honourable mentions to Kolarov and Nastasic as well.

Happy with a good win away. Keep that up Blues! To be fair, I thought Garcia did well generally when he came on, which allowed Yaya to push on but gave a bit of help to Fernandinho in the process when we were getting a bit overrun in midfield.

Sky have given Yaya MOTM which I'm not sure I agree with, but that's not important! :)

Now Relax And Enjoy New Years Day! :-)

You could hear the groans in Trafford(London), North London, West London, and Merseyside when the final Whistle went. :-)

Now it's up to all the teams below us to match our victory. Unfortunately some of them won't or can't as they play each other. The points gap is starting to widen.

Time for a beer. :-)

Sad as fuck that after a very professional performance,with some superb individual efforts from players that have previously underperformed..... that the fat,useless fuck Dowd should take such a starring role and be a topic of conversation - how the hell does he continue to officiate?

Good win, good team effort...Kolarov...fuckin outsdanding. Not only the goal - but how many challenges has he won...didnt put a foot in wrong.

3 pts, all that matters now.

Let's do this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.