Swansea v City Post Match Thread

Stoned Rose said:
Excellent away result against a bogey team.

Looked much much better when Garcia came on and we went 451. Thought he played well and was very useful as a shielding player.

The referee was abysmal.

Bony looks fucking quality. Strong, fast, direct and knows where the goal is. Could've had 3 or 4 today.

Mad pressure on Arsenal and particularly Chelsea now who have a very tough away game later.

At last, some sense

Fantastic result! We are gathering momentum away from home, who knows we may even win one without conceding before the end of the season, we can but dream.

Onwards and upwards blues. Some very tricky away fixtures coming up.

Oh and those people blaming EDIN for Negredo's poor performance - have a word with yourselves please, its embarrassing

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Alex MOTM surely?

Kola had a very good game. First time I've seen him cutting inside to shoot with his right and scored. Defended brilliantly too. If he keeps this up, surely first choice

Good win.

But please, start seeing games out. Ball in opposing corner. Stay there, no need to attack.

A minor detail, but do we get a fine for the 5 yellow cards? About 3 of which weren't necessary at all but for Dowd being Dowd.

Navas and Fernandinho were really great today. Kolarov was also really good, despute some of his usual frustrating moments.

Neither forward impressed me too much, but Dzeko (good in first half, average in second half) had a better game than Negredo, who had his worst performance in a City shirt I think. We miss Aguero's presence up front still.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.