Swansea v City Post Match Thread

A lot of individually poor efforts but fantastic result. Navas and Kompany head and shoulders above the rest. Yaya and Kolarov were our worst 2 players today but produced the goods at vital times. Would love Southampton to nick a result today!

Arguably in my top 5 worst refereeing displays I've seen (Atwell at home to Wolves and Bennett away to Wigan being my top 2 by a distance).

Great result, considering it was 10 v 12 once Garcia came on.

Top of the league for a couple of hours at least job done.

Ended up a bit iffy after wasting our superiority in the second half.

Bony was the best player on the pitch even before his second goal. We could do worse than having him as third choice striker.

buhz said:
if it wasn't for the goal from kolarov he could have been easily my anti motm. too causual at defending. only in the last 10 mins or so when he really started to get the better of his man

suggest you try watching the game a bit more fella.

Navas, maybe Fernandinho motm for me, followed by Kolarov and Nastasic, great to see him back.

Re: Swansea v City Post Match

Some quite amusing panicing before game and at HT.

Their first was offside but we should have put some pressure on the crosser. And some late slopiness made for an unnecessarily nervy last couple of minutes.

In fact my main complaint would be too much slopiness at tmes and not keeping things really simple late on.

Deligthed with the win.

Great performance, and would have looked a lot better if it wasn't for a late wonder goal. Ferna, Navas, Kolarov and Komps all impressive.

Hart 6

Zabaleta 7
Kompany 8
Nastasic 7
Kolarov 8

Navas 9
Fernandinho 9 MOTM
Yaya 8
Nasri 7

Negredo 6
Dzeko 7

Garcia 6
Milner 6

Finishes off a good Christmas period. Why is it that we can look comfortable seeing out a game and then concede a late goal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.