Swansea V City post match thread

Good 3 points. 4-1-4-1 with many creative players is not quite effective today partly due to players seem to below par today. Second half when play 4-2-3-1 with Gundogon out for Fernando seems to be more fluid.

Win when you aren't at your best and you are doing ok.

Think we went back to Bravo a little too often today and Stones didn't seem too comfortable running with it. Gundogen not yet up to speed and Kev below par.

Slightly negative post but 10 out of 10 and averaging 3 goals a game. Any away win is a good one so good day other than the injury to Kev.

Should have won that by a much bigger scoreline, mid/ST unusually sloppy in the box, even if we weren't as fluent as previous games

Bravo - flawless distribution
Otamendi - defended well and picked out the forwards with good passes
Fernandinho - usual good gane from him

Pick of the lot imo

Fernando did well when he came on

What was our possession stats?

I just wonder as we got so many yellow cards for any foul and they hardly did despite all their fouls.

Never known a side to have the majority of possession but so many bookings.

Gundogan looked tired which is expected, sterling frustrated the tits off me and I was screaming the house down to pass to sergio when he actually scored haha, Swansea passed the ball about very well first half but hey ho 3 well earned points :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.