Swansea V City post match thread

As in "I agree", I hope? The guy's post was spot on.

Disagree. We dominated possession and carved them open for the majority of the game. Yes we where wasteful in front of goal but that doesn't mean we played poorly.

Swansea where excellent, pressed us effectively and had pace to burn up front that would trouble any side so credit to them.

Great game to watch (shit stream aside) and a great 3 points.

Swansea: 15 fouls/2 yellow cards
City: 9 fouls/4 yellow cards

Hhhmm.
I had 16 and 8 and it's the same story every single fucking game domestically although it's improved in Europe since Pellegrini blew his top after the Barca game tbh. It's there to stop us playing/tackling and it's crooked as fuck, we're not a dirty team and yet we must have the worst fouls:cards and fouls against:cards ratios in the league over the last 5 years.

Danny Mills doesn't think it was a penalty!!! not surprising.

It was a full on smash in the face clear penalty the only argument was that was it a red card or yellow

Great result that. Swansea made it hard but in reality on another day could of been 6 or 7. We lacked that killer instinct today and still won 3-1, good signs.

Couldn't watch the game in the end, Internet was pants. Great win and a hard fought one at that I believe. 10 out of 10 so far and a club record for consecutive opening day wins in the top flight

Onwards and upwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.