Swansea V City post match thread

Very good in certain parts of the game. Thought we looked a bit weary at times the pressing not as good as usual but a great 3 points!

Their support will be whipped up into a rabid frenzy. And playing in a hostile atmosphere is never easy.

Er; Celtic, not Spurs!
We've got Guardiola movement and passing against Brenda defending though (more extreme version of clueless), I think we're going to have fun.

What was our possession stats?

I just wonder as we got so many yellow cards for any foul and they hardly did despite all their fouls.

Never known a side to have the majority of possession but so many bookings.

59/41 but they did a fair amount with it and had 13 attempts so I suppose that's where it came from. We got the bookings 4/2 but fouls was 15/9 by them.

So a team finally does what I said may work and plays 5 or 7 up the pitch against us. And it sort of worked till they ran out of gas. We missed a stack of opportunities on the counter attack though. So wasteful so many misplaced final passes and a good few attempts not even on target!

Swansea tired in the second have and with KDB put back in the middle we took the game over.
Stupid pen to give away by the Swansea defender who shielded the ball well then smashed KDB in the face to stop him getting round him. What a frickin idiot. A penalty any day of the week and if his name was Aguero he'd have a 3 match ban to look forward too.

Lots of chances subsequently where a lot of City players should have done better (Aguero, Fernandinho, KDB, Sterling). Finally Sterling put one away and that was that.

Hope KDB isn't too badly injured. The result of the ref allowing open season on our players I feel. Throughout the game the ref let Swansea players get away with murder. Yes as soon as we do the same a Yellow card is produced. Disgraceful refereeing..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.