Swansea V City post match thread

What I like the most about local fans here is positivity. IMO the result is great, the team was struggling, but it's perfectly normal for this stage. We'll get better, no doubt. I recall Pep saying that players might need about half of a season to get used to some of his basic concepts. Personally I'm amazed by City's winning run so far.

Struggling with what

Welcome aboard, from wherever you're from.
Thanks, I'm huge Pep fan, also like City in recent years. And don't like rags)))

Welcome to bluemoon.

As for the Stones comment, the cold air in Moscow must have got between your ears lol
Cheers.
Stones should improve his first pass, for Pep defender with a good pass is fundamental.

Also forget to mention very cheap goal conceded when Sagna slipped. Gave Swansey psychological advantage.

Sat watching that today, you are half expecting us to cave in like last season but then you look how good we are on the break. Swansea were shattered on the hour after working so hard to close us down in the 1st half. We just need to be more clinical with all these chances created.

Mr Mills plays the part of the pantomime villain every week now with his anti City comments. He thinks and you cant blame him that a negative, anti City slant will get you lots of media work and is thinking about his wallet far more than actually trying to give an expert opinion on the game.
Correct, I often think some of these so called pundits are playing to the gallery, as we used to say :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.