Swansea V City post match thread

If they put in a shift like that against Liverpool I can see them coming away with at least a point, the question is will they do it against the other big teams or was that performance just for us like a lot of teams seem to do these days?

Normally saved for us and then they end up shagged out and then getting tonked by one of our rivals in the next game handing over an easy 3pts. See Neverton, Sunderland, Stoke, Dippers et al in recent times. Cup Final cunts

Don't agree with that at all. Never a red.

For me, if he gives the pen he is saying it is an intentional elbow and therefore should send him off. I don't see how he can give a pen for it and do anything other than show him a red.

Watched it on a stream which wasnt hje best quality. Wasnt like previous weeks but still a good win. Raheem played well and took his goal very well. Hard going away from home in the prem and its 3 points.

P.s
Just another 22 points until we are safe

Sat watching that today, you are half expecting us to cave in like last season but then you look how good we are on the break. Swansea were shattered on the hour after working so hard to close us down in the 1st half. We just need to be more clinical with all these chances created.
This,but to be fair I thought we weren't that good today but still could have racked up a 5 or 6 goal win,Swansea played well will be interesting to see how they do in their next home game..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.