Swansea V City post match thread

Thought Swansea, all things considered, were fantastic in the first half, or they were at least good and combination of us playing poorly made them look fantastic.

It's a waste of everyone's time playing Kev anywhere but centrally. Just let him run the show and win the lot.

Good win against a determined Swansea. Standouts were Kun (of course), Sterling and Bravo.

Would like to see Kev back centrally but it's tough with Gundogan and Silva around. Think all three missed Nolito today too.

I can't believe some are saying the penalty was soft. It should have been red.

Maybe but there's plenty of referees who would not have given anything. It was 50-50 for me. And I get where Mills is coming from. The game was finely balanced and even at 2-1 they could have scored and it would have been a different game. That was a test today and Swansea played very well.

Ah right, now I get you. I thought the new rule was not to give a penalty and a red for the same offence? You're right though, the ref did indicate he gave it for an elbow. In my opinion, it wasn't an elbow.

Would you accept a FOREARM SMASH ?.

Good win today from a physiological viewpoint, i.e if we had lost, it would be "won first five last year and look what happened after first defeat, so milestone for me, am very happy ;-)

Pep: "We didn’t create a lot of clear chances. We created a lot of ‘almost’ chances but our final pass wasn’t good enough today."
Pep: "I am so happy for Sergio. He knows I want more and he can play better and that’s what he wants and what we want..."
Pep: "His first touch in the box was superb and the quality and way he scored the penalty was excellent."
Pep: "I honestly just think qualifying for the Champions League will be very tough."

Good win against a determined Swansea. Standouts were Kun (of course), Sterling and Bravo.

Would like to see Kev back centrally but it's tough with Gundogan and Silva around. Think all three missed Nolito today too.

Agree totally. How long is Nolito out for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.