Swansea vs City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun is 6 goals away from the Premier League record. Imagine if he scored a hat-trick 3 games in a row. Hoping for a clean sheet aswell so Joe can win the Golden Glove.

Hart

Zabaleta - Kompany - Mangala - Kolarov

Fernando

Navas - Fernadinho - Yaya Touré - Silva

Aguero

3-0 to City

urmston said:
I'm pleased that Swansea beat Arsenal last night.

They are having quite a good run and so City will probably end it.

If they'd lost six on the trot without scoring a City defeat would be almost guaranteed.

Exactly my line of thinking! Wanted them to win last night so Bony can do for us what every Tom, Dick and Dickov has done to us - go back and bite the arse that fed him!

SuperBlu said:
We need 1 more point to guarantee direct qualification to the Champions League.

Not really, the rags play Arsenal.... a draw there sees us through. An Arse win takes out the rags and a rag win leaves us 3 ahead of Arse (if we lose to Swansea) with one game to go and a vastly superior goal difference.
We can lose against Swansea (not that I wish that) but will still qualify for an automatic place because of the game at the Swamp

ninjamonkey said:
They'll play differently at home and Gomis should be fit to start for them. They'll attack more and dominate possession. Should be a good game to watch with 2 teams looking to play good football. I fully expect to see Pellegrini play Bony against his old club which will mean a return to 4-4-2 with the same team bar Lampard dropping out for Bony.

From a personal point of view i'd like to see the same team but with Yaya coming in for Lampard and playing further forward.

What makes you think he will play 442?

I'd bring Clichy back in for this because of Dyer

---------------------Hart
Zab------Kompany----Mangala----Clichy
-------Fernando Fernandinho
------Navas----Silva-----Milner
------------------Aguero

Can't start Lampard or Toure away from home.

I'd be very tempted to play 2 up front in this game, but that would mean no Toure and Lampard

I think this'll be 1-1 which is good enough to cement top 3 and finish above the rags. Thats all that matters now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.