Swansea vs City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
schfc6 said:
...........................Hart..................
Zaba.Demichellis.Mangala.Kolarov
..........Fernando...Fernandinho......
...Navas............Ya Ya......Silva..........
.......................Sergio.........................

If not Ya Ya, then Milner and move Silva central.

Yaya should be Left Back

mosssideblue said:
schfc6 said:

Yaya should be Left Back

.... In Manchester, I assume you mean.

blue roo said:
mosssideblue said:
schfc6 said:

Yaya should be Left Back

.... In Manchester, I assume you mean.

correct

Think this going to be a tight game. Swansea are one of the most organised teams and pass it well. We struggle against these types of teams. I reckon a 1-1 draw is on the cards.

citymad said:
Think this going to be a tight game. Swansea are one of the most organised teams and pass it well. We struggle against these types of teams. I reckon a 1-1 draw is on the cards.

Would settle for a draw, they have their tails up and are well organised

Given that Swansea is harder to get to than Barcelona, I expect the club to repay the travelling fans with a transcendent performance. We have better players, arguably a better manager and shouldn't be low on confidence after the 6 -0. Added to that, Sergio is looking to break records. I think we will win by a shedload.

Team will be unchanged I suspect.

Not surprising that end of last few seasons we've had a good run (12/13 exempt) with unchanged side the whole time.

Kompany and Yaya may come in though.

mammutly said:
Given that Swansea is harder to get to than Barcelona, I expect the club to repay the travelling fans with a transcendent performance. We have better players, arguably a better manager and shouldn't be low on confidence after the 6 -0. Added to that, Sergio is looking to break records. I think we will win by a shedload.
A shed load against these lot won't happen imo, to me, they look more organised defensively than the recent teams we've beat (spurs, villa, wba, QPR), they set up pretty well and imo, wont do a chelsea (park the bus), always thought Monk was an unsung hero considering.

I think we'll win it by the odd goal most probably on the break. I agree we have superior quality in all departments.

Why's swansea hard to get to by the way?

middleton___blue said:
This will be a tricky one, they'll obviously be high on confidence after that arsenal win. Theyve been pretty solid and hard too beat at home (minus chelsea) they'll want too try finish Above sot'on and try and get into europe

I'd personally start with the exact same line up as the QPR game. Dont see much wrong with that starting 11 atm, maybe Nevas in for Milner

Think we'll just nick it, 1-0

I totally agree Jimmy had a stinker time for a change but apart from that we look pretty solid and capable of opening anyone up with Wilfried, Kun and Merlin up top I'm going for Swansea 0 City 2

Quite a few players carrying niggles, so at this stage of the campaign I suspect the same starting eleven again. Should be a fairly open game, similar to the Spurs one, and the way we now deploy, 4-5-1, means Swansea cannot sit back and break on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.