Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
I'd bring Clichy back in for this because of Dyer

---------------------Hart
Zab------Kompany----Mangala----Clichy
-------Fernando Fernandinho
------Navas----Silva-----Milner
------------------Aguero

* Can't start Lampard or Toure away from home.

I'd be very tempted to play 2 up front in this game, but that would mean no Toure and Lampard

* Why? ..... just curious.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see the same team again and I would have a problem changing a team than won 6-0 last time out. I really don't see any reason whatsoever to bring back Kompany or Clichy for that matter.
Navas, but instead of Jimmy, would be the only change I would contemplate, as he would (if he's in the mood!) possibly provide more attacking options than the Yorkshire lad :-)

super_city_si said:
I think this'll be 1-1 which is good enough to cement top 3 and finish above the rags. Thats all that matters now.

After last night's result I personally would be very disappointed if we don't now take advantage and finish 2nd. It would be some consolation in what has been a season of under-achievement. A draw may well be good enough, depending on Arse, but let's now go for the 2 wins which would get us runners-up (barring an unlikely Arse shedload of goals).

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
super_city_si said:
I think this'll be 1-1 which is good enough to cement top 3 and finish above the rags. Thats all that matters now.

After last night's result I personally would be very disappointed if we don't now take advantage and finish 2nd. It would be some consolation in what has been a season of under-achievement. A draw may well be good enough, depending on Arse, but let's now go for the 2 wins which would get us runners-up (barring an unlikely Arse shedload of goals).

Totally agree. Getting two more wins and getting second without relying on Arsenal to slip up again is also
important in proving that we've got our winning mentality back for next season.

...........................Hart..................
Zaba.Demichellis.Mangala.Kolarov
..........Fernando...Fernandinho......
...Navas............Ya Ya......Silva..........
.......................Sergio.........................

If not Ya Ya, then Milner and move Silva central.

Puteulanus luna said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
2 wins should indeed be the plan and of course hoping for an Arse win or draw against the rags.
If we draw won't it be better if united won?? To Finnish 2nd I mean?
Yeah for us, but I still rather see the Rags finish 4th and perhaps lose out on CL group stages altogether. A draw for them would do nicely.

Only change from the team should be Toure coming in for Lampard if he plays ahead of the two Ferns. There's not much to choose from between Milner and Navas lately.

No need to bring Kompany back in or Clichy, to his credit Kolarov has actually been solid although has had a few wobbly defensive moments.

Can we just keep the same fookin side for once, seeing as we won 6-0. No 4-4-2, No Navas, No Toure, No Kompany, No Nasri please. Please, please let me get what I want!

3-0 to us, same as when we went to Southampton in November when they were on a good run. No dodgy refereeing this time though, please, although who knows with Twattenburg?

Sergio had also scored a hat-trick in the previous game, so omens are good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.