Swap Tevez for who in January?

Cobwebcat

Team supported
Manchester City
There are a couple of threads with specific suggestions ie Suarez. This is for all your names and suggestions.

Mine:

1. Van Persie (Arsenal)

2. Soldado (Valencia)

Wouldn't go anywhere Neymar usually considering the risk but selling Tevez to a European club could come back to bite us in the arse big time. Shipping him back off to South America puts him out of the picture and we end up with a player who could be a train wreck or a superstar, and with how Mancini's shaped Mario I'd bet on the latter

I agree with Guidetti, Mancini rated him enough to have the club pay Twente a compensation fee of a million to bring him back after the contract slip-up. If we don't want to interrupt his loan move then get someone on a 6 month loan like Raul.

Aguero/Balotelli/Dzeko is enough for big names and if there are injuries, look at yesterday - we can play one striker. Or Silva could play up front as he did for Spain, he's a genius and played a Messi-esque role for Spain.

Well considering the only clubs that will sign him are Real, Inter, Anzi and Corinthians then we have to look at them players and looking at their teams there is no one i would really like. I mean Pepe is better than Lescott but a complete cnut.

So i hope we just sell him and bank the money.

CTID101 said:
Well considering the only clubs that will sign him are Real, Inter, Anzi and Corinthians then we have to look at them players and looking at their teams there is no one i would really like. I mean Pepe is better than Lescott but a complete cnut.

So i hope we just sell him and bank the money.

There's loads of quality in Real's squad, its just do we need them? The only position that may really need addressing involves the most odious and despicable Real player, but a fantastic player all the same - Di Maria. Di Maria could have a Nani-like impact for our side and we don't have a left winger (though Mancini might do the inverted winger thing again which would push Johnson down the pecking order).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.