Swap Tevez for who in January?

alky313 said:
Lucas Moura. The future of Brazil and Sao Paulo attacking midfielder.

He is an amazing prospect, I'd go for him before Neymar from Brazil but the £67 million release clause is problematic because Brazilian clubs always hold out for a giant transfer fee now for their top players.

Always is a tentative word. In the end we value Carlos around 40-45. Sao Paulo will soon learn, as will Santos that is unlikely they will ever get the full amount.

The Brazilian clubs have achieved much money on the contract Tv, remember that Corinthians 40m euros offer of his TV contract??

So I think the Brazilians have money to pay high salaries for these players as Neymar, Ganso, Lucas, Ralf, Paulinho, Leandro Damiao, and others from the new Brazilian national team.

look at a few sales from last season:

Jucilei, midfield of Brazil team, 10m euros, Corinthians -> Anzhi Makhachka
Giuliano, best player of Libertadores 2009, Internacional -> Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (UCR)
Conca, best player of brazilian league 2010, 12m uss dollars, Fluminense -> Guangzhou Evergrande (China)
Diego Tardelli, scorer of brazilian league 2009, 5m euros, Atlético Mineiro -> Anzhi Makhachka
Miranda, best defensor brazil 2010, 8m euros, São Paulo -> Atletico Madrid
Dentinho, young and valuable player , 7,5m euros, Corinthians -> Shaktar Donetsk
Elias, midfield of Brazil team, 7m euros, Corinthians -> Atlético Madrid (Sporting now)

Alan Patrick, midfield of Santos, 6m euros, Santos -> Shakhtar Donetsk
Bruno César, revelation of brazilian league 2010, 5m euros, Corinthians -> Benfica
Thiago Ribeiro, 5m euros for 50%, Cruzeiro -> Cagliari
Zé Eduardo, striker champion with Santos, 2,7m euros, Santos -> Genoa
Kleber, young player and in Brazil team now, 2,4m euros, Atletico Mineiro -> Porto
Jonas, scorer of brazilian league 2010, 1,25m euros, Gremio -> Valencia

--

the best player now is Elias in Sporting, Bruno César of Benfica, and Kleber of Porto fc. EVERYONE IN PORTUGAL. Then I think the Santos players play very badly in europe, André, Keirrison, Alain Patrick, Zé Eduardo are all a total failure in his teams. Not because of the former club, but of his location. They dont play well here.

In this season who is the brazilian player that is valuable and plays in Europe??? You can say a few ones like David Luiz (Chelsea, ), Lucas (Liverpool), Dani Alves (Barça), Maicon (Inter), Pato (Milan), Robinho shit (Milan), Kaka (Madrid) and Willian and cia of Shaktar Donetsk. All this players are very experienced in Europe, everyone are here since at least 2007.

This new Brazilian team did horrible games. Lost to everyone. I dnot understand why you like it so much. They are the new Robinho's. Expensive and weak.

To close, we could make a deal for Mario Götze, but this is a player with potential, okay?

Daz_Blue said:
Get Rid.

Tevez 30m
K Toure 5m
Bridge 2m
Kolarov 10m
Nedum 4m

In

Cerci 8m
Hamsik 25m
Hummels 20m
Maxwell 8m

Net Spend 10m

I would say more like by the end of next summer:

Bridge 1m
Kola 10m (but only if he wants to leave)
Cunningham 0.5m
Onouha 3m
Kolo 3m
Gonzales 0.5m
Neilsen free
M Johnson 1m
Weiss 4m
Ade 10m
Cruz 4m
Tevez 25m

Approx 50m in sales to come in without Kola

In

Lavenzzi, Hummels and Pantilimon (perm) with a net spend of zero

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footybunker.com/manchester-city-propose-new-tevez-swap-deal-after-rejecting-real-offer/13417" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footybunker.com/manchester-c ... ffer/13417</a>

shikariblue said:
http://www.footybunker.com/manchester-city-propose-new-tevez-swap-deal-after-rejecting-real-offer/13417

Di Maria ripped Villarreal to shreds the other night (2 goals, 1 assist) and was amazing - I'd straight swap him but I can't help but feel Mourinho would rather have him than Tevez at this stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.