Swap Tevez for who in January?

TCIB said:
>Italian papers
>truth

Pick one :)

@ANY1aBLUE oh yeah not now we can forget 50mil now. Like most if we got offered 25mil and gained "good relations" with whoever that will have to do and i would snap said hand of also bud.

English translation anybody?

TCIB said:
>Italian papers
>truth

@ANY1aBLUE oh yeah not now we can forget 50mil now. Like most if we got offered 25mil and gained "good relations" with whoever that will have to do and i would snap said hand of also bud.

Hello from a Milan fan, what do you actually think of the idea that he could leave on loan with an option to buy for €2-3 loan and €20m =~£17m purchase?

I don't personally believe this is completely out of the question and are far more likely to trust GDelloSport than anything red-topped in the UK. As for what I'm hearing about being swapped with Pato, I just don't see it happening. Personally when he first came onto the scene I was extremely excited by the prospect - scored a goal on his debut and sky-rocketed for the rest of the season after that. He's scored some absolutely sublime goals and it's obvious to anyone who pays enough attention that he's supremely talented, however he just does not have the desire of say Filippo Inzaghi or Gattuso to improve his game (both players admittedly not that talented but with the respective ambition won quite a lot between them).

That said, I still feel it is too early in his career for Milan to let him go and Pato himself seems happy in Milano.

Giova21 said:
TCIB said:
>Italian papers
>truth

Hello from a Milan fan, what do you actually think of the idea that he could leave on loan with an option to buy for €2-3 loan and €20m =~£17m purchase?

I don't personally believe this is completely out of the question and are far more likely to trust GDelloSport than anything red-topped in the UK. As for what I'm hearing about being swapped with Pato, I just don't see it happening. Personally when he first came onto the scene I was extremely excited by the prospect - scored a goal on his debut and sky-rocketed for the rest of the season after that. He's scored some absolutely sublime goals and it's obvious to anyone who pays enough attention that he's supremely talented, however he just does not have the desire of say Filippo Inzaghi or Gattuso to improve his game (both players admittedly not that talented but with the respective ambition won quite a lot between them).

That said, I still feel it is too early in his career for Milan to let him go and Pato himself seems happy in Milano.

City will only consider a sale or let him Rot. He has angered our owner, not a good thing for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.