Swap Tevez for who in January?

Hummels, then buy a fast winger who can also play upfront. We need a world class CB, more than another world class striker.

Mad 4 It said:
Hummels, then buy a fast winger who can also play upfront. We need a world class CB, more than another world class striker.

Dortmund (Hummels + Subotic) have conceded more goals in both their league (7 vs. our 6) and the Champions League (4 vs. our 3) than City (Kompany + Lescott) so why should we shake up our defence mid-season, especially when we have Savic who looks as though he could be as good as anyone in time? I agree that we could probably use a winger or wide forward though.

I doubt a CB is on Mancini's agenda at all, he had the chance to sign either Vertonghen or Coates after Savic this summer and didn't, because Kompany/Lescott are one of the meanest pairings in the PL, we have Kolo in reserve, and two great prospects in Savic/Boyata (and Savic to me already looks more than a prospect but can understand Mancini not wanting to tear apart the Kompany/Lescott partnership that is statistically the best in the PL I believe), and possibly a third if he develops well (Wabara).

Moonchester ! Let him walk the fcuking touchlines for the next three years dressed in a big head and size 27 boots. The Cnut.

Cobwebcat said:
There are a couple of threads with specific suggestions ie Suarez. This is for all your names and suggestions.

Mine:

1. Van Persie (Arsenal)

2. Soldado (Valencia)

1. Doesn't wanna stay in England
2. Valencia can't afford wages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.