Swap Tevez for who in January?

bluemiester said:
No one is going to be stupid enough to pay £27 million for Tevez. He's 28 in Feb and has already spoken of retiring at a young age. He's also proven to be a very difficult player to manage and is happy to go home to Argentina when he feels like it. It's one thing us sitting here suggesting big fees for him, but if any of us were chairman of top clubs, would you pay a decent fee for Tevez? The reallity is that we are going to have to let him go for way less than a player of his ability is worth, then draw a line under it and move on.

Yes if i knew i could get 3 seasons out of a top goalscorer who would help guarantee cl footy and high league positions then he will have paid for himself over the course of 3 years.

We have to draw a line somewhere. As a player he is worth 50m easy. Now due to his actions we will suffer financially. I find 25-7mil more than fair.

If it proves nobody will pay this then keep him away from the squad but let him rot and keep fining him all his wages. I can't believe any court would rule in favor of Tevez either regarding retriction of trade should we keep his registration.

If they do then the already small protection a contract provides is all gone and the consiquences of that will be far and wide.

We can not as a matter of priciple let him get away with anymore. I have pride in my club and this wanker has already spat in our face when we gave him everythig he desired (wages,1st team footy).

Sorry op we are getting oftopic here.

So back to who would we swap him for...

Love Cavani here.... looks a real class act for Napoli, but 40 million is taking the p a bit.

If it has to be some sort of swap deal with Inter (re Tevez) ,,,,it's Stankovic, Sneijder, (simply to piss Taggart off) or Maicon for me.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Love Cavani here.... looks a real class act for Napoli, but 40 million is taking the p a bit.

If it has to be some sort of swap deal with Inter (re Tevez) ,,,,it's Stankovic, Sneijder, (simply to piss Taggart off) or Maicon for me.

I may get laughed at for this but i'd have Micah over Maicon any day of the week. Micah is younger, stronger and better defensively than Maicon imo

BibbyBlue85 said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:

I may get laughed at for this but i'd have Micah over Maicon any day of the week. Micah is younger, stronger and better defensively than Maicon imo

I said the same as you mate and people laughed but I stand by it. It would never happen anyway, people have played way too much football manager.

Cobwebcat said:
There are a couple of threads with specific suggestions ie Suarez. This is for all your names and suggestions.

Mine:

1. Van Persie (Arsenal)

2. Soldado (Valencia)

Soldado. That's actually a pretty damn good idea.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:33 am --<br /><br />
cball23 said:
david villa, cavani or ibrahimovic

Retired citizen time? Villa is getting there, Ibra has one maybe two more seasons left in him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.