Swearing on BM (and England in general)

I notice a liberal use of the "c" word in the Matchday threads but no use of the granddaddy of them all (the "f" word). They're both frowned on in America but the "c" word is considered much more offensive. Is the "f" word a no-no on here.

I ask because I had a comment about Neymar that could have been a little more colorful.
I said fucking several times , as always

As a **** who never fucking swears, I don't even know what the bastard OP is on about. But I'm thinking a ban is in order.

Maybe should add...warning explicit...but then with this thread you should expect that

I love a good twat but think I prefer ****. You can fuck off but cant fuck on. You can be shit on but cant shit off. You can twat on but not twat off. However you can neither **** on or **** off but you can piss on and also piss off. Very confusing

I notice a liberal use of the "c" word in the Matchday threads but no use of the granddaddy of them all (the "f" word). They're both frowned on in America but the "c" word is considered much more offensive. Is the "f" word a no-no on here.

I ask because I had a comment about Neymar that could have been a little more colorful.

**** is a term of endearment, aninsult, a friendly greeting, a noun or an adjective, in thenUK, Ireland, Oz and new zealand and parts of canada and generally not seen as a maliscous degrafing insult for a women thet it is in america.

As per you use the English language in the worst possible.way and cannot speak it properly you u in colour and flavour dropping, aluminiun mispronouncing cunts.

Member of the colonies and all round top actor Karl Urban says it best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.