Swindon cup tickets on sale tomorrow.

Does the price include a plastic mac? Away end is still open, isn't it?
We played them in the FA Cup under Keegan, someone at work was excited as they had a maternal nephew in the Swindon squad and complementary tickets, expecting to be in "a box".

They got tickets in the Gene Kelly with the rest of the Swindon fans, it was a very cold windy day in a half empty stadium, but only 2-0, however after the second goal with half an hour to go fans from both sides began to trickle out.

I suppose they are getting even.

The differance between charging £20 0r £30 is about £22k on City's allocation. The game is on TV so they'll get money for that too.

I won't be going but don't think IN THIS CASE £30 is too much it's a big game for them, paying £100 to be higher than the moon at Barca watching us is a rip off not this.

We played them in the FA Cup under Keegan, someone at work was excited as they had a maternal nephew in the Swindon squad and complementary tickets, expecting to be in "a box".

They got tickets in the Gene Kelly with the rest of the Swindon fans, it was a very cold windy day in a half empty stadium, but only 2-0, however after the second goal with half an hour to go fans from both sides began to trickle out.

I suppose they are getting even.
Last time at their place I fell asleep it was so warm... This will be a case of "only the wrong clothing".

Anyone know how many left for this at the moment? Will it make 17k points? TIA

Swindon game off at weekend as they have the COVID.

Just shy of 600 left, it could go to new criteria.

Seems sales are slowing by each window, I would be confident it goes down to 16k but possible 15k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.