Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round - Fri 7th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon if there is a good time to have a Covid outbreak it is now. In a non-Premier League weekend when we might play a weakened side anyway. I am more concerned about the knock-on effect for the Chelsea game in terms of player availability and preparation.

I am hoping too that the young players who have been waiting to play: Mcatee and Palmer are Covid-free. It would be a blow to them if they were to miss this game.
I think Palmer will almost definitely be available, as City are using him (and Ake and Steffen) on artwork for the game on their social channels.

Right, out with it, how many of you bastards have money on Swindon. I had a tenner on Watford in the Final, and then we go 'n bang in six. If I put another tenner on Swindon will we replicate the final? The DT this morning are reporting that Town are goin' to try a passing game which brought such a good result for them on Saturday, and they have no plans to kick the bejasus out of our players. 'Twill be an interesting game which I shall view on mute. Can't seem to get Halifax, Chesterfield or Wigan out of my head for some reason.
I’ve just had £10 on them at 16/1 with skybet hopefully I will lose but if not it pays for the trip

Right, out with it, how many of you bastards have money on Swindon. I had a tenner on Watford in the Final, and then we go 'n bang in six. If I put another tenner on Swindon will we replicate the final? The DT this morning are reporting that Town are goin' to try a passing game which brought such a good result for them on Saturday, and they have no plans to kick the bejasus out of our players. 'Twill be an interesting game which I shall view on mute. Can't seem to get Halifax, Chesterfield or Wigan out of my head for some reason.
I have done the opposite and put a lump on CITY.

The odds for CITY increased significantly yesterday evening as the news was breaking - along with the odds reducing on Swindon from massive (50s reported on their fans forum) to about 13/1

The odds on CITY have since settled and started to shorten again

How far is it from the ground?

Anyone know - could see the pub on a map - but not the ground on the same map
Ignore this - 0.6 miles my research has just found out

Edit: I have just spoken to them - all tables are fully booked - but they are happy for people to arrive and have pre-match drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.