Ake
Ferna
Gundogan
McAtee
Palmer
Jesus
Grealish

Subs: Carson, Kayky, Laporte, Wilson-Esbrand, De Bruyne, Cancelo, Lavia

I didn't put any of the covid guys nor Stones because I am currently unsure on what's going on. Also left out some other key guys for rest purposes.

Knowing Pep, we put out a stronger team given given the time off between the Arsenal game and Chelsea to keep standards up.

They won 5-2 today and this kid scored four for them … but after a goal and win drought of four games (I think) …

I have heard that a lot of teams may not play any of their youth players in the FA Cup who have not played any minutes this season with the first team.
Seemingly they are worried that these players will now be classed as additional squad players.
This may count against them when they are trying to postpone matches for "Covid" reasons.

Steffen
Walker, Stones, Ake, Zinchenko
Fernandinho
De Bruyne, Gundogan
Sterling, Palmer, Grealish

Highlights from their 5-2 win over 2nd place Northampton yesterday (Sat 1st Jan):

Needless to say, watch out for the lad with the pony tail who scored 4.

Steffen
Walker
Stones
Ake
Wilson esbrand
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Grealish
Jesus
Mcatee
Palmer

Laporte has left the country so he's definitely not playing on Friday. I wonder if Stones is going to slot in with Ake and maybe Zinchenko to LB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.