Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round | Post Match Thread

Does it fuck. So what if we only spent a few seasons in the lower divisions, it’s still not a City thing to do to call other smaller clubs tin pot. We were playing teams like Swindon 23 years ago, just because we’re the best team in the land doesn’t mean we should talk about them like they’re nothing.
That wasn't my point.
I didn't agree with the Guy calling Swindon Town Tinpot, it was a stupid comment just because he had trouble getting in last night.

You said fans forget where we came from, historically we are a top flight Club, that is where we came from!

Okay smart arse but there was a final in 1914 and again in 1939 and in 1945 - so where have 10 years gone? Don't tell me the first world war ended in 1922 !
No finals in....

That wasn't my point.
I didn't agree with the Guy calling Swindon Town Tinpot, it was a stupid comment just because he had trouble getting in last night.

You said fans forget where we came from, historically we are a top flight Club, that is where we came from!
Had it out with some prick today about this. Saying the “real city were some struggling prem team who bounced about divisions”.

no. The real city were always in the top few of most succesful clubs even pre takeover. With many long standing records

Some of the City fans near us spent the whole of the game laughing and taking the piss out of Goalkeeper for some strange reason, weirdo's

You must have been stood near me. Also giving Jonny Williams stick aswell, even before he came on.

I didnt say that, i know it was the 100th cos I went to the replay. City’s first FA Cup win in 1904 was at Crystal Palace.

i never implied you said it… it was ‘blue & proud’ who said it… I know our first win was at Crystal Palace, as Wembley wasn’t opened until 23 years later

Attachments

• 7AD05BFB-B0A4-483D-8956-8A516C6067E0.jpeg
    7AD05BFB-B0A4-483D-8956-8A516C6067E0.jpeg
    375 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Just watching the last few minutes of the hull v Everton game and things were thrown at the players and the commentator said this shouldn’t happen in the game this day and age like what happened at Arsenal. ITV I tip my hat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.