Swingers Clubs

Balti said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I'd only ever have sex if at least 5 other guys were watching. Lacks atmosphere any other way.

The round of applause at the end always boosts my ego.

Not sure that spanking sound you can hear is 'applause' tbh

He did say that he's usually quite shy and he didn't know what came over him.

SWP's back said:
Why not just ban the lying bell end wum?

Well, well well :)

*shakes head*<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:47 pm --<br /><br />
Bluebird1 said:
Damn, what have I missed:-(

Nothing everyone was arguing about what constitutes a racist post and I was trying to steer the conversation back on topic.

didactic said:
everyone was arguing about what constitutes a racist post and I was trying to steer the conversation back on topic.

I think you'll find everyone agreed that nothing racist had been posted. Apart from the misguided poster who made the ridiculous allegation and you of course. Which is more than a tad hypocritical considering what you've just served a ban for.

stony said:
didactic said:
everyone was arguing about what constitutes a racist post and I was trying to steer the conversation back on topic.

I think you'll find everyone agreed that nothing racist had been posted. Apart from the misguided poster who made the ridiculous allegation and you of course. Which is more than a tad hypocritical considering what you've just served a ban for.

I served a ban for calling someone Asian while with an Asian person. Rick said I should not have mentioned their race and in that context I understand the misunderstanding but to accuse me of racism is a tad of reach.

didactic said:
stony said:
didactic said:

I served a ban for calling someone Asian while with an Asian person. Rick said I should not have mentioned their race and in that context I understand the misunderstanding but to accuse me of racism is a tad of reach.

There was no "misunderstanding" You made a racist comment and got banned for it.

stony said:
There was no "misunderstanding" You made a racist comment and got banned for it.

Im not going to argue with you but I do know what I said was not intended to be racist as I am not racist.

didactic said:
stony said:

Im not going to argue with you but I do know what I said was not intended to be racist as I am not racist.

I would still like to find out what in racist about this thread. I genuinely cannot find anything but accept that might be down to my ignorance.

You have a perfect opportunity to enlighten me and possibly others, or PM me if you don't want to explain in the thread.

LittleStan said:
I would still like to find out what in racist about this thread. I genuinely cannot find anything but accept that might be down to my ignorance.

You have a perfect opportunity to enlighten me and possibly others, or PM me if you don't want to explain in the thread.

Nothing I think he made the statement because of comments in other threads and I just agreed with him. I never took any of it personally so its not an issue really. But in this topic I havent seen anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.