Swingers Clubs

didactic said:
LittleStan said:
I would still like to find out what in racist about this thread. I genuinely cannot find anything but accept that might be down to my ignorance.

You have a perfect opportunity to enlighten me and possibly others, or PM me if you don't want to explain in the thread.

Nothing I think he made the statement because of comments in other threads and I just agreed with him. I never took any of it personally so its not an issue really. But in this topic I havent seen anything.

OK,thanks.

When i was around ten years old i did the usual thing of hunting for Christmas presents and came across photo's of some bloke nuts deep in my Mum. I thought my old man had taken the picture until i noticed him nuts deep in our neighbour in the background. I had just found out that my folks were swingers.

It all started to come together, the parties, the "be in bed by 8pm and no wandering downstairs" on a Saturday night. A few years later and i walked into my "Uncles" house to find him banging my Mum with my Dad and my "Auntie" reclining nude on the sofa.

Fast forward to my late teens and cue a midnight skinny dip with a load of party goers from my Dad's house and some 30 something woman wanking me off in the sea whilst her husband stood on the shore trying to chat up my then girlfriend.

Did it bother me then? No. Does it now? Not really, they had hidden it quite well from me and my Brother and it was only my snooping that uncovered it. I suppose the fact that i managed to hump a few of the wives on the sly when i was in my early 20's has no bearing on this.

BimboBob said:
When i was around ten years old i did the usual thing of hunting for Christmas presents and came across photo's of some bloke nuts deep in my Mum. I thought my old man had taken the picture until i noticed him nuts deep in our neighbour in the background. I had just found out that my folks were swingers.

It all started to come together, the parties, the "be in bed by 8pm and no wandering downstairs" on a Saturday night. A few years later and i walked into my "Uncles" house to find him banging my Mum with my Dad and my "Auntie" reclining nude on the sofa.

Fast forward to my late teens and cue a midnight skinny dip with a load of party goers from my Dad's house and some 30 something woman wanking me off in the sea whilst her husband stood on the shore trying to chat up my then girlfriend.

Did it bother me then? No. Does it now? Not really, they had hidden it quite well from me and my Brother and it was only my snooping that uncovered it. I suppose the fact that i managed to hump a few of the wives on the sly when i was in my early 20's has no bearing on this.

thats more like it back on subject

BimboBob said:

Part of me thinks this is too much information and part of me wants you to tell more stories.

Electric Blue said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
My mates mum and dad manage this place, if you want to get in free give me a shout and I will shag your missus gratis.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cupidsswingersclub.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cupidsswingersclub.com/</a>

your mate called Mike ? - ha I know him to

Top lad Mike, it looks like a few of us know him on here. I didn't want to reveal too much info!

BimboBob said:

Did you reside at 33, Curlew Avenue, Denton? Did your Dad smoke a pipe and your Mum have a triangular shaped birthmark on her right shoulder?

Haha brilliant. This thread taken a turn for the worst. With the above story im hoping we can get back-on-track. Some more more stories of past or recent swinging stuff would be good. Iv never done anything more than a lap dance hence why im so intrigued about this thread and what it has to offer. Fire away :)

Stevie B said:
charliebigspuds said:
Stevie B said:
Any tips on getting the Mrs interested in this sort of stuff?

Never done it before but I'll try anything once :D

http://www.adamandevesclub.co.uk/

take her to the toga night

LoL madness, never believed this shit existed.

She wouldn't wanna do it tho :(

So you would be willing for your wife to be shagged of some random bloke with you looking on ????

Is it just me that finds that idea repellent ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.