Swingers Clubs

Pigeonho said:
It says 'single men are most eager to oblige', when talking about couples inviting a 3rd party.
OOOOOOOooooo, and theres a dogging room. Might see Collymore in there, thw fie beating ****.

Walk in and just see them both stood there with there 4 inch wangs out.

phil.jpg

stan-collymore-ulrika.jpg

Pigeonho said:
mrcunny said:
fabswingers i might join this wonderful site..might go under the name of pigeonho...:-)
'That name is already taken' ;-)

haha<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:51 pm --<br /><br />
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Whilst we are within the subject, in my youth I fucked a 40 odd year old woman with the fat end of a snooker cue over a pool table while her husband and 3 other blokes watched in a swingers club.

I suppose it would have been a better story if it had been over a snooker table, but there wan't one.

Did you chalk the end of the cue?

Mark - TheBlue said:
Pigeonho said:
It says 'single men are most eager to oblige', when talking about couples inviting a 3rd party.
OOOOOOOooooo, and theres a dogging room. Might see Collymore in there, thw fie beating ****.

Walk in and just see them both stood there with there 4 inch wangs out.

phil.jpg

stan-collymore-ulrika.jpg

She's asking for it there.

The time ?

The Fat el Hombre said:
I've got this mate who went to one recently, says it was a good laugh. Said they took their own lagers and and that but there were no women to shag so they asked for their money back. In the end the receptionist ended up shagging them and an old bloke joined in. Anyone got any decent swingers or swinging club stories?

Not doubting you but your mates account sounds a little off from my experience. I have been to a few. They usually dont allow single guys unless they are more of the "professional" manner if you know what I mean.

But its no pressure you walk around and if you want to join in you wait for a signal if not you can just watch or have sex and let others watch. One girl wanted to just watch and didnt find anyone attractive, one girl wanted to have sex and let others watch and I went to one with my mate from work which did allow men only. The women were stunning but I refused to participate as I knew he had paid for us to get in.

Also I found with swingers clubs there are ratings as in you can get invites to exclusive ones with more attractive couples and if they like you they invite you for private meetings where you can swap partners. I wouldnt suggest doing it with a wife/girlfriend unless you are definate you dont mind her being attracted and having sex with someone else. There is also many a tale of people who started off at these parties and their relationships ended because one partner wanted more than the other or decided to cheat outside the "agreement".

Its fun if you are into that but you can go out with your friends pull a bunch a women and have sex in the city room and swap partners if the girls are up for it. Easier and you at least pick the women not just deal with what you are faced with.

mrcunny said:
Pigeonho said:
mrcunny said:
fabswingers i might join this wonderful site..might go under the name of pigeonho...:-)

haha

-- Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:51 pm --

Whilst we are within the subject, in my youth I fucked a 40 odd year old woman with the fat end of a snooker cue over a pool table while her husband and 3 other blokes watched in a swingers club.

I suppose it would have been a better story if it had been over a snooker table, but there wan't one.

LOL

my mate, and it is a mate, started seeing this bird that had a bit of a rep for her liking of cock and apparently she took him to one of these clubs without telling him what was going to happen. He said he shit himself and got off quickly when he realised. He is a member on here but rarely post's anything BTW.

Is that you Virgo?!

Mark - TheBlue said:
mrcunny said:
Pigeonho said:

haha

LOL

It was the fat end, I just put a bit of lube on it. If it had been the thin end it would of ended up poking out of her nostril.

mrcunny said:
Pigeonho said:
mrcunny said:

haha

did you go for the brown or the pink

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.