Swingers Clubs

glen quagmire said:
Pigeonho said:
'The smell from the genitalia area was that bad he threw up on the couch and left'.

Absolute fucking quality!

Mate, i will tell you a few stories some day over a beer, just wear noseplugs to stop it shooting out your nostrils when laughing!
I might get into this swinging lark, free sex with saggy, 3-toothed old hags? Sounds perfectomundo!

glen quagmire said:
Pigeonho said:
'The smell from the genitalia area was that bad he threw up on the couch and left'.

Absolute fucking quality!

Mate, i will tell you a few stories some day over a beer, just wear noseplugs to stop it shooting out your nostrils when laughing!

Thats what PMs are for Quagmire...and your Twitter page, :P

These places are recipes for disaster. Me and Mrs Richfan didn't know where to look when it kicked off between Roy Keane and Mick McCarthy.

a lad i used to know and do a bit of work with used to do the doors at one of these places in swinton i think...mondays were a fucking scream with the stories he told us. only lasted a few month on that job, shame coz he was a good kid and funny as they come.

glen quagmire said:
A lad i know, is one of the north west's well known, on that scene. Some of the stories he has told me border on the ridiculous! He went to one birds house, who's husband was a district judge. I shit you not, my mate told me that after he rogered the woman senseless, her husband asked him to leave straight away, as he wanted to.... well dine on the end product, (i am trying to be as indiscreet as i can).

This was only mentioned half way through, as his wife asked my mate, if he'd do her husband as well and he told her he wasn't into that.

There are also tales of women with only three teeth in their mouth, a mother and her gay son combo (well they wanted that) and a woman who was so smelly in the genital area that he threw up on her couch and left.

Hand on heart true stories.

In stitches.

If in doubt have a wank,

That's my philosophy.

Jesus invented wanking so that men could always have an alternative and there'd' be no excuses for any heinous sexual acts.

Mark - TheBlue said:
glen quagmire said:
A lad i know, is one of the north west's well known, on that scene. Some of the stories he has told me border on the ridiculous! He went to one birds house, who's husband was a district judge. I shit you not, my mate told me that after he rogered the woman senseless, her husband asked him to leave straight away, as he wanted to.... well dine on the end product, (i am trying to be as indiscreet as i can).

This was only mentioned half way through, as his wife asked my mate, if he'd do her husband as well and he told her he wasn't into that.

There are also tales of women with only three teeth in their mouth, a mother and her gay son combo (well they wanted that) and a woman who was so smelly in the genital area that he threw up on her couch and left.

Hand on heart true stories.

In stitches.[/quote
why? are you a snitch?

johnny on the spot said:
[bigimg]http://www.adamandevesclub.co.uk/gallery/pic11.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://www.adamandevesclub.co.uk/gallery/pic9.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://www.adamandevesclub.co.uk/gallery/pic19.jpg[/bigimg]

Looks like a top joint to watch your wife get banged.

Kit, is this in Toon? Looks a really classy place!

waterloo blue said:
My dad's a plumber and had call out job at one these places in Brinnington,the toilet was blocked and when he cleared it he found a two foot long dildo.
He reckoned the smell in the place was rank ,as the windows were nailed shut and there was no air-con.As he finished up the manager offered him a membership,he reckons he knocked it back but I'm not too sure.

The smell of arse would be rank.. All that banging and sweaty arse smell from randy blokes and hags with 3 teeth..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.