Swingers Clubs

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Whilst we are within the subject, in my youth I fucked a 40 odd year old woman with the fat end of a snooker cue over a pool table while her husband and 3 other blokes watched in a swingers club.

I suppose it would have been a better story if it had been over a snooker table, but there wan't one.

So the husband and two blokes were in the swingers club. Were you in the pub?
Were they looking out of the windows?

The Pink Panther said:
Whilst we are within the subject, in my youth I fucked a 40 odd year old woman with the fat end of a snooker cue over a pool table while her husband and 3 other blokes watched in a swingers club.

I suppose it would have been a better story if it had been over a snooker table, but there wan't one.

The swingers club was at that time just "converted" from a working mens club. Basically ugly people were fucking each other over copper topped tables with Bass ashtrays on them. Eyes Wide Shut it weren't.

The Pink Panther said:

no they were playing on the other tables,i sure hope they put enough money in the light meter...lol

The Fat el Hombre said:
I've got this mate who went to one recently, says it was a good laugh. Said they took their own lagers and and that but there were no women to shag so they asked for their money back. In the end the receptionist ended up shagging them and an old bloke joined in. Anyone got any decent swingers or swinging club stories?

This is literally 5 minutes from my house!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.jct2.co.uk/home/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.jct2.co.uk/home/</a>

I still haven't been........

;o)

A lad i know, is one of the north west's well known, on that scene. Some of the stories he has told me border on the ridiculous! He went to one birds house, who's husband was a district judge. I shit you not, my mate told me that after he rogered the woman senseless, her husband asked him to leave straight away, as he wanted to.... well dine on the end product, (i am trying to be as indiscreet as i can).

This was only mentioned half way through, as his wife asked my mate, if he'd do her husband as well and he told her he wasn't into that.

There are also tales of women with only three teeth in their mouth, a mother and her gay son combo (well they wanted that) and a woman who was so smelly in the genital area that he threw up on her couch and left.

Hand on heart true stories.

glen quagmire said:
A lad i know, is one of the north west's well known, on that scene. Some of the stories he has told me border on the ridiculous! He went to one birds house, who's husband was a district judge. I shit you not, my mate told me that after he rogered the woman senseless, her husband asked him to leave straight away, as he wanted to.... well dine on the end product, (i am trying to be as indiscreet as i can).

This was only mentioned half way through, as his wife asked my mate, if he'd do her husband as well and he told her he wasn't into that.

There are also tales of women with only three teeth in their mouth, a mother and her gay son combo (well they wanted that) and a woman who was so smelly in the genital area that he threw up on her couch and left.

Hand on heart true stories.
thats brinny for you.

My dad's a plumber and had call out job at one these places in Brinnington,the toilet was blocked and when he cleared it he found a two foot long dildo.
He reckoned the smell in the place was rank ,as the windows were nailed shut and there was no air-con.As he finished up the manager offered him a membership,he reckons he knocked it back but I'm not too sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.