Swingers Clubs

cbeebies is poo said:
waterloo blue said:
My dad's a plumber and had call out job at one these places in Brinnington,the toilet was blocked and when he cleared it he found a two foot long dildo.
He reckoned the smell in the place was rank ,as the windows were nailed shut and there was no air-con.As he finished up the manager offered him a membership,he reckons he knocked it back but I'm not too sure.

The smell of arse would be rank.. All that banging and sweaty arse smell from randy blokes and hags with 3 teeth..

Carry on I'm nearly there...

Pmsl..

A bloke stood there with a cowboy hat and his cock out with a cock ring round it..
" I love the smell of arse in a swingers club.. Now who wants fucking..?"

glen quagmire said:
A lad i know, is one of the north west's well known, on that scene. Some of the stories he has told me border on the ridiculous! He went to one birds house, who's husband was a district judge. I shit you not, my mate told me that after he rogered the woman senseless, her husband asked him to leave straight away, as he wanted to.... well dine on the end product, (i am trying to be as indiscreet as i can).

This was only mentioned half way through, as his wife asked my mate, if he'd do her husband as well and he told her he wasn't into that.

There are also tales of women with only three teeth in their mouth, a mother and her gay son combo (well they wanted that) and a woman who was so smelly in the genital area that he threw up on her couch and left.

Hand on heart true stories.

Are you sure he wasn't talking about the Ritz, circ 1985?

glen quagmire said:
A lad i know, is one of the north west's well known, on that scene. Some of the stories he has told me border on the ridiculous! He went to one birds house, who's husband was a district judge. I shit you not, my mate told me that after he rogered the woman senseless, her husband asked him to leave straight away, as he wanted to.... well dine on the end product, (i am trying to be as indiscreet as i can).

Ah, that´s ordinary "cuckolding"..
But in general most clubs are rather run down and yes they smell...funny

People that sort of have a certain class meet in private parties, you wouldn´t see Sting in a place lacking class.

S04 said:
glen quagmire said:

Ah, that´s ordinary "cuckolding"..
But in general most clubs are rather run down and yes they smell...funny

People that sort of have a certain class meet in private parties, you wouldn´t see Sting in a place lacking class.

Jack Duckworth was a regular at Cupids.

johnny on the spot said:
[bigimg]http://www.adamandevesclub.co.uk/gallery/pic11.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://www.adamandevesclub.co.uk/gallery/pic9.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://www.adamandevesclub.co.uk/gallery/pic19.jpg[/bigimg]

Looks like a top joint to watch your wife get banged.

Haha that's the fucking one! What are the odds? What a terrible place eccles is. It's 40 quid to get in but if you become a member you get the next visit half price (so my mate says)

glen quagmire said:

This was only mentioned half way through, as his wife asked my mate, if he'd do her husband as well and he told her he wasn't into that.

There are also tales of women with only three teeth in their mouth, a mother and her gay son combo (well they wanted that) and a woman who was so smelly in the genital area that he threw up on her couch and left.

I think that sort of business is common with these sorts of people mate. My bus driver meets up with couples off the net and shags their wives, he says that the husbands let him do it cos they want some too. He told an exact same story to yours, we weren't sure if he was bullshitting or not, still not really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.