Swingers Clubs

charliebigspuds said:
blueballoon said:
didactic said:
Why do you care so much that you have to try and prove anything? Think what you want it doesnt bother me and calling me homosexual does not offend me in the slightest. I have stood shoulder to shoulder with handsome men together ploughing away at stunning women and never felt attracted to the men.

Yes because classy ladies dont have sex, we all know they make love. Hahaha if only you knew.

-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:13 pm --

I said everyone is having sex. Yeah I have had a few of those, had a foursome. Orgy I try as much as I can. Im working on twins who I know will take some of my usual shyness and coyness to get into bed.

-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:16 pm --

Apologies sir I did contribute my swinging tales but as usual the emotionally insecure and incapable felt threatened so all swarmed to defend their lack of action by yet again attacking me.

I think you have ginger hair and live in Brooklands with a big dossier

I'm certain of it!

whateva happened to the last one?

daveduke67 said:
tommyhair said:
Did you go for Pink or Brown mate?
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Whilst we are within the subject, in my youth I fucked a 40 odd year old woman with the fat end of a snooker cue over a pool table while her husband and 3 other blokes watched in a swingers club.

I suppose it would have been a better story if it had been over a snooker table, but there wan't one.

Shame they didn't have pool cues - that would have sort of made it y'know, all fit together nicely - pool table with a pool cue that sort of thing. As it is - snooker cue and pool table - nah doesn't work for me.

Pity it wasn't televised :
Who's gonna shag the old trout next - find out after the break.

It must have been a snooker cue because it didn't have that big rubber thing on the end. Unless it was the husbands own cue that he had brought especially for the occasion. Come to think of it, he had a beard and dead, sharklike eyes. Oh Christ, I fucked Virgo's wife with a snooker cue.

daveduke67 said:
tommyhair said:

Shame they didn't have pool cues - that would have sort of made it y'know, all fit together nicely - pool table with a pool cue that sort of thing. As it is - snooker cue and pool table - nah doesn't work for me.

It must have been a snooker cue because it didn't have that big rubber thing on the end. Unless it was the husbands own cue that he had brought especially for the occasion. Come to think of it, he had a beard and dead, sharklike eyes. Oh Christ, I fucked Virgo's wife with a snooker cue.

Would of laughed if he had brought the cue in one of those cases..

charliebigspuds said:
blueballoon said:
didactic said:
Why do you care so much that you have to try and prove anything? Think what you want it doesnt bother me and calling me homosexual does not offend me in the slightest. I have stood shoulder to shoulder with handsome men together ploughing away at stunning women and never felt attracted to the men.

Yes because classy ladies dont have sex, we all know they make love. Hahaha if only you knew.

-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:13 pm --

I said everyone is having sex. Yeah I have had a few of those, had a foursome. Orgy I try as much as I can. Im working on twins who I know will take some of my usual shyness and coyness to get into bed.

-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:16 pm --

Apologies sir I did contribute my swinging tales but as usual the emotionally insecure and incapable felt threatened so all swarmed to defend their lack of action by yet again attacking me.

I think you have ginger hair and live in Brooklands with a big dossier

I'm certain of it!
He's definitely one of the suspects behind this work of fiction

daveduke67 said:
tommyhair said:

...in the billiard room.
Possibly not my best answer at family Cluedo last Christmas day.

Bluebird1 said:
I see this has become a Didactic thread as usual.

You missed him starting his own thread saying "all you haters abuse me in this thread and keep your abuse and hatred out of the other threads". You literally could not make it up for fear of being called a liar. It got pulled though.

I saw it but couldn't be bothered reading past the first couple of posts on it ...

Bluebird1 said:
Bluebird1 said:
I see this has become a Didactic thread as usual.

You missed him starting his own thread saying "all you haters abuse me in this thread and keep your abuse and hatred out of the other threads". You literally could not make it up for fear of being called a liar. It got pulled though.

I saw it but couldn't be bothered reading past the first couple of posts on it ...

Isnt that the place we met?...lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.