Swingers

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Im glad that these accusations have filled you and others with joy, but mud sticks, its gone too far now. I can take a joke as well as the next man but I have not said or done anything gay-thats why I hate the swimming baths I feel uncomfortable with loads of men walking about starkers. As I said, nowt personal, if you like men sex wise then thats cool (if its consensual and safe) its just I am not into it personally and don't like how Im being portrayed.

What sort of baths are them..?! everyone wears trunks at the ones I've been to...

sweynforkbeard said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Im glad that these accusations have filled you and others with joy, but mud sticks, its gone too far now. I can take a joke as well as the next man but I have not said or done anything gay-thats why I hate the swimming baths I feel uncomfortable with loads of men walking about starkers. As I said, nowt personal, if you like men sex wise then thats cool (if its consensual and safe) its just I am not into it personally and don't like how Im being portrayed.

As for the baths your main worry there should be verrucas.

Not being able to get my snake belt fastened on my trunks worries me the most..<br /><br />-- Fri May 14, 2010 1:20 am --<br /><br />
Cheeses of Nazareth said:
sweynforkbeard said:
If you get off on filming verrucas - bit of a niche market, but hey it's 2010.

How dare you sweyny, I'm no freak, I get off on filming people burning their tongues on chicken soup from the machine!

Hahaha.......I can't believe you get kicks from watching someone getting a sore throat with something FOWL in their mouth!!! :)

Not read this since about page 10, but am I right in thinking bb2.0 wont let cheeses shag him in the swimming baths?
A while ago someone posted info on some lovely hotels in the lakes with themed rooms. I think you two could find something there that you would both be comfy with, and have some privacy to explore each others bodies.

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
sweynforkbeard said:
If you get off on filming verrucas - bit of a niche market, but hey it's 2010.

How dare you sweyny, I'm no freak, I get off on filming people burning their tongues on chicken soup from the machine!

I humbly apologise - maybe you can explain why, at my local bakers and sandwich emporium, cups of Heinz soups are a good deal cheaper than those of Knorr, could it be the thrill of finding a white hot glutinous lump of partially dissolved chemicals at the bottom of your serving.

I have been following this thread for a while now,but i'am a bit disapointed this morning because that beautiful man love seems to have disapeared now.I belive thats it's up to us bluemooners to get these two hunky men together again,if that means we all have to play cupid well then so be it,what say you fellow bluemooners ?

excellent stuff BB2.0

your replies have been fantastic and your PM's even better.

i doff my cap to you :)

I still can't work out if BB2.0 is serious or a comedy persona. Either way his responses are hilarious. If it is a comic character then he should be on the BBC.

Cheeses sorry to tell you but unfortunatly despite your best endevers you have failed

to get a gold medal for comedy genius, that honour goes to BB2 for his replies you sir will have to settle for silver Well done none the less.................PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.