Swingers

Its gone too far now, I have reported two posters and flagged this thread (again) and requested that the sites moderators remove it.

To confirm 'free dictionary online' states the definition of a moderator is "One who presides over a meeting, forum, or debate" why on gods green has a moderator not stepped in here and done his/her job? I have been slandered once too many times on this forum now and I will take this further now.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Lucky Toma said:
Can I represent you BB2?

My credentials are -

I used to quite fancy Susan Day in LA Law.

And my hair is made entirely of horse pubes.

Thanks but I already have a legal team for my other interests.

do they get much work?

i mean, you tout them about, but it sounds like they probably just camp out in your spare room scratching their balls.

you do realise kidnap, even if it is a bunch of hi-flying lawyers, is still illegal.

aphex said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Thanks but I already have a legal team for my other interests.

do they get much work?

i mean, you tout them about, but it sounds like the're probably just camp, scratching their balls.
you do realise kidnap, even if it is a bunch of hi-flying lawyers, is still illegal.

Ooo err

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Its gone too far now, I have reported two posters and flagged this thread (again) and requested that the sites moderators remove it.

To confirm 'free dictionary online' states the definition of a moderator is "One who presides over a meeting, forum, or debate" why on gods green has a moderator not stepped in here and done his/her job? I have been slandered once too many times on this forum now and I will take this further now.

tumblr_kvom7q0TY61qa8s06o1_500.jpg

Seasideblue said:
Cheeses sorry to tell you but unfortunatly despite your best endevers you have failed to get a gold medal for comedy genius, that honour goes to BB2 for his replies you sir will have to settle for silver Well done none the less.................PMSL

Thanks for that, I was never after a gold medal. A pearl necklace is more my style.

As for BB2.0 he richly deserves his Gold. Well done Mr Brooklands, I take my pants off to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.