Swingers

I think ladies and gentlemen of bluemoon what this boils down to at the end of the day is a matter of who we belive.On the one hand we have mr cheeses of nazareth,a fragrant fine composer of the most beautiful prose, and i have no doubt a fine writer of male romantic novels,or on the other hand do we belive mr Brookeslandblue2.0,a self confesed player of the pink oboe who likes to spend much of his time in male bathing establishments,that ladies and gentlemen of bluemoon is a matter that you and you alone must decide,so with that i ask you now to retire and consider your verdict of guilty. (with thanks to the late great Peter Cook)

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
Seasideblue said:
Cheeses sorry to tell you but unfortunatly despite your best endevers you have failed to get a gold medal for comedy genius, that honour goes to BB2 for his replies you sir will have to settle for silver Well done none the less.................PMSL

Thanks for that, I was never after a gold medal. A pearl necklace is more my style.

As for BB2.0 he richly deserves his Gold. Well done Mr Brooklands, I take my pants off to you.

BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lucky Toma said:
Rather like Rupert Pumpkin in The King of Comedy I suspect BB2 has cardboard cut-outs of Rumpole, Kavanagh QC, Jimmy Smits, and Miranda from Sex and the City in his basement.

Whenever things get a little hurtful on here he retreats downstairs and talks it over with them.
Quality. King of Comedy, work of genius.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Its gone too far now, I have reported two posters and flagged this thread (again) and requested that the sites moderators remove it.

To confirm 'free dictionary online' states the definition of a moderator is "One who presides over a meeting, forum, or debate" why on gods green has a moderator not stepped in here and done his/her job? I have been slandered once too many times on this forum now and I will take this further now.

Try contacting Outrage mate. I think there is a bloke called Peter or something that could help you out.
The other place to try is the YMCA where I have heard it is possible to meet people, have a good time, and do whatever you feel. Best of luck and keep your chin up mate.

it's certainly an issue. how many guys in swimming baths do walk round naked?

i've never experienced it myself.

sure it was a swimming baths BB2.0? was there a lot of steam? men disrobing?

just an enquiry mate.

Confession time.
It's time to cum clean, I am a figment of the imagination of a regular Bluemooner.
The idea came after watching a "only gay in the village" sketch and I thought, Off Topic needs one of those. So a brown star was born.

Thanks BB2.0, you've been a star. This thread wouldn't have been as much fun without your solid gold participation. Don't worry mate, your ass is safe, unless you go to that weird swimming baths.

Who is Cheeses of Nazareth?
and which Bluemooner has spawned this dual using gay devil? ( no grassing please Mods).
The first member to guess correctly wins a virtual bumming.

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
Confession time.
It's time to cum clean, I am a figment of the imagination of a regular Bluemooner.
The idea came after watching a "only gay in the village" sketch and I thought, Off Topic needs one of those. So a brown star was born.

Thanks BB2.0, you've been a star. This thread wouldn't have been as much fun without your solid gold participation. Don't worry mate, your ass is safe, unless you go to that weird swimming baths.

Who is Cheeses of Nazareth?
and which Bluemooner has spawned this dual using gay devil? ( no grassing please Mods).
The first member to guess correctly wins a virtual bumming.

Come on folks, who wants bummin'?

And its all gone quiet over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.