Swingers

BingoBango said:
buzzer1 said:
A lad that i know tried this with his Mrs. and some bloke from the pub that they had got friendly with, anyway it turns out that the lad got jealous during proceedings and absolutely twatted the geezer. The lad that i know ended up getting 2 years inside, hes a fruit loop anyway to be fair, always been a barmpot.

This happened with someone lives near me.He went home after the pub with the wife and a friend and they all decide to have a game of strip poker and before you know it the friend is getting a blow job of this blokes Mrs under the table.Off the two of them went to bed and he's banging her when the Husband has a sudden change,walks in the bedroom and twats his mate lol!

There must be strict rules to join in. I think number one as to be you must turn up with smiles smelling all nice.
Clingons have to be on the list and a definate no no .It must be difficult and make you cringe watching some bloke with a cock twice your own giving your mrs one and even more so if after every thrust you see shit swinging from his arse hairs.

I'm sure there's a certain someone on here who will imform us on all the rules and etiquette of your average swingers party...
I eagerly await his input.[/quote]

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
BingoBango said:
You should invite BB2.0 round!

I would, but I would have to give it to him, I don't think he'd be a tender lover. I would probably have restraints on him and give him codewords.

He'd fight it, but he'd love it. i'd love to ride him. Take away his hatred. It would be a real 'road to Damascus' moment for him.

I would have thought that if you've 'dabbled' in this field you'd know it's called a 'safeword' and not a codeword?

Or is that for the benefit of the uninitiated?

-- Sun May 09, 2010 7:19 am --

shootmeifipost10k said:
There must be strict rules to join in. I think number one as to be you must turn up with smiles smelling all nice.
Clingons have to be on the list and a definate no no .It must be difficult and make you cringe watching some bloke with a cock twice your own giving your mrs one and even more so if after every thrust you see shit swinging from his arse hairs.

I'm sure there's a certain someone on here who will imform us on all the rules and etiquette of your average swingers party...
I eagerly await his/or her input.

There's only one Pinkwheeltrim!!!!

BingoBango said:
You should invite BB2.0 round!

I would, but I would have to give it to him, I don't think he'd be a tender lover. I would probably have restraints on him and give him codewords.

He'd fight it, but he'd love it. i'd love to ride him. Take away his hatred. It would be a real 'road to Damascus' moment for him.

I have reported this post and suggest you remove it.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

I mean to have you Brooklands even if it is burglary.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Grass.

Brooklandsblue2.0, it seems a little hypocritical for you to report me, my post is promoting man love between 2 consenting adults. So many of your posts are hate-filled and I just want you to know, that I've met guys like you and we've had a great time. The sort of guys who gay-bash, but suck off strangers at train stations.

You'd like me Brookie, I'm right up your alley. X

Brooklandsblue2.0, it seems a little hypocritical for you to report me, my post is promoting man love between 2 consenting adults. So many of your posts are hate-filled and I just want you to know, that I've met guys like you and we've had a great time. The sort of guys who gay-bash, but suck off strangers at train stations.

You'd like me Brookie, I'm right up your alley. X

Again CON, bWWWAAAHHHH.

1_barry_conlon said:

I mean to have you Brooklands even if it is burglary.[/quote]

Is that right or did you mean buggery?

It's all the same to me. This is how I see my first encounter with Brooklandsblue2.0
(3mins 50 seconds into the vid is the 'burglary' line).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNzFLwsFiOM[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.