Swingers

Pop into the picture thread(latest page), I believe there's 2 rock themed swingers in there. I'm a little concerned about the knuckle dusters though...

*Feel free to upload her pic ;)

Barcon said:
Hehe, at least our guy wasn't dopey enough to sign him up.

I know mate, after the Rats had just signed him i seen a lad in the Chippy, had'nt seen him for a while and he was buzzin' about signin' him, he asked me what he was like and i said, he will get you the odd goal in 10, mybe an important one but 16mil, when money is scarce is a little bit of a risk, the Rats reply was, your just Jealous.
End of.

buzzer1 said:
Barcon said:
Hehe, at least our guy wasn't dopey enough to sign him up.

I know mate, after the Rats had just signed him i seen a lad in the Chippy, had'nt seen him for a while and he was buzzin' about signin' him, he asked me what he was like and i said, he will get you the odd goal in 10, mybe an important one but 16mil, when money is scarce is a little bit of a risk, the Rats reply was, your just Jealous.
End of.
Who was the other left footed midfielder that we had on loan that season?
Been trying to rember his name lately.

Barcon said:
buzzer1 said:
End of.

'Kin 'ell Barc, on me 7th Tetleys so maybe someone else could help you out with this one, i mean i need at least another 7 and i'll be able to help.

Barcon said:
buzzer1 said:
End of.

Wasn't that Da Marcus Beasley?

Anyway, I think we should get back to talking about bumming.

BingoBango said:
Barcon said:

Say what you mean Bings' say what you mean.

Anyway the plus side of us signing VRRRVRRRiera is that his Mrs. is best mates with Torres' Mrs, and Albert is on a downer with the rats 'n' that, he does'nt mind us so words could be had, not that i'm into Conspiracies or fuk all.

Anyway, back to bummin'.

buzzer1 said:
BingoBango said:

Anyway the plus side of us signing VRRRVRRRiera is that his Mrs. is best mates with Torres' Mrs, and Albert is on a downer with the rats 'n' that, he does'nt mind us so words could be had, not that i'm into Conspiracies or fuk all.

Anyway, back to bummin'.

Cheeses of Nazareth is fast becoming my new favourite poster - very funny guy.

BingoBango said:
buzzer1 said:

Anyway, back to bummin'.

Cheeses of Nazareth is fast becoming my new favourite poster - very funny guy.

Me to mate, just noticed the date he joined and as you know, i'm no Conspiracist. I reckon he's tryna get us into his seedy world of debauchery and for some, delight, ahem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.