Swingers

aphex said:
did brooky not turn up? i was out all day yesterday so i missed the developments.

c'mon BB2.0, do tell us the full story.

He didn't show, left me standing there on my own for half an hour, it was such a lonely feeling. He bottled out, he probably thinks I'm some kind of Graham Norton pussy, well I'm twice the man Brooklandsblue is. What sort of a man is it who doesn't turn up for a date?

Brookie, I won't give up on you yet, I can and will help you through it. I know it can be hard and that's the only reason I'm not totally livid. One of us needs to show some class.

My thanks to the other posters for your support, even though I know a few of you are taking the piss.

Don't be a stranger Brookie. X

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93ff3mSzKW8&feature=related[/youtube]

1) I am clearly not ginger I am strawberry blonde (thats what mum says anyway)

2) I never agreed to meet this homosexual last night, he left a message and I never responded. If he chose to go their at 10pm then more fool him. I went to the gay village in 1999 and needless to say I have not been back since. In any case Im sure he was not short of company.

I hope that clears things up finally.

Oh and remember- S-T-R-A-W-B-E-R-R-Y B-L-O-N-D-E

Hilarious thread boys..! it gave me a much needed source of amusement.
Even though the gay folk get a lot of stick, (no that's not rhyming slang) I've always found them to be very pleasant and I'm firmly behind them...

This morning listening to the Radio and a Johnny Cash song was played and I just burst out laughing thinking of this thread

"and it burns burns burns, the ring of fire, the ring of fire"

Have just read the 10 pages of this thread,and i must say i really enjoyed it,so let me return some fun with a little joke.This guy who had been a swiger for most of his life up and dies,so at the graveyard just as he is being lowered into the ground,one of his fellow swingers whispers to a mate "that's the cleanest fucking hole he has been down in years" Ta-Da !

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Cheeses of Nazareth said:
I do want him and one day he will want me. He's fighting against all the things he's grown up with. Soon he will realise those things are built on sand. When he frees his mind and body he will truly know himself and only then will he find happiness.

Presently though, he will want to smash my face in, as much as I want to smash his back-door in.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Ill come and meet you anytime. Time and place please.
1) I am clearly not ginger I am strawberry blonde (thats what mum says anyway)
2) I never agreed to meet this homosexual last night

Although you never said in black and white that you were up for a night of backside love with yours truly, you said you'd meet me any time and you didn't show, it was a cruel thing to do Brookie, but I can appreciate your first night nerves.

Anyway I didn't know you were a carrot top, I like a feisty redhead, and with the fiery pubic hair, I bet your cock and balls look a nest of baby mice.
I don't think it will be serious relationship, so relax hun, I'm thinking of you as 'Bootie call"
I won't wait forever though. x

Cheeses of Nazareth said:

Although you never said in black and white that you were up for a night of backside love with yours truly, you said you'd meet me any time and you didn't show, it was a cruel thing to do Brookie, but I can appreciate your first night nerves.

Anyway I didn't know you were a carrot top, I like a feisty redhead, and with the fiery pubic hair, I bet your cock and balls look a nest of baby mice.
I don't think it will be serious relationship, so relax hun, I'm thinking of you as 'Bootie call"
I won't wait forever though. x

Bump. Ahem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.