Swingers

Because Bluemoon is such an educational place this excellent thread is good for any first time swingers and so I think some serious questions need to be addressed. I think we all agree we wouldn't want any first time City swingers making a fool of themsleves when attending their first swingers party.
I'll start with the first educational first time swingers question.
Safe words
The topic as already been touched on already.
man on man love

So our first time swinger I shall name him Norman whilst on all fours is approached by a brute of a man who proceeds to plunder Normans bum hole.
If Norman thinks nope I don't like this, is it fair and ok within swinger etiquitte circles to shout out the safeword even if norman knows his plunderer is fast approching the vinegar stroke or should he remain silent grit his teeth till the act is over...
Serious answers and questions so we can keep this as educational as possible.

i always wanted to mount thelma from scooby do from behind whilst she was on all fours looking for her spec's !
is that wierd ?

I was snooping for something near xmas time when i was a nipper when i came across a few photos of my mum with some bloke nuts deep. It wasn't my old man as he was being sucked off by a fat bird in the background. Scarred me for life...

BimboBob said:
I was snooping for something near xmas time when i was a nipper when i came across a few photos of my mum with some bloke nuts deep. It wasn't my old man as he was being sucked off by a fat bird in the background. Scarred me for life...

Funny/tragic/erotic in equal measures.
I wonder who took the picture:
a) milkman
b) plumber
c) illegal immigrant

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
BimboBob said:

Funny/tragic/erotic in equal measures.
I wonder who took the picture:
a) milkman
b) plumber
c) illegal immigrant

None of the above. It was my "Uncle".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.