Swingers

buzzer1 said:
Cheeses of Nazareth said:
Although you never said in black and white that you were up for a night of backside love with yours truly, you said you'd meet me any time and you didn't show, it was a cruel thing to do Brookie, but I can appreciate your first night nerves.

Anyway I didn't know you were a carrot top, I like a feisty redhead, and with the fiery pubic hair, I bet your cock and balls look a nest of baby mice.
I don't think it will be serious relationship, so relax hun, I'm thinking of you as 'Bootie call"
I won't wait forever though. x

Bump. Ahem.

I think a more subtle approach is needed here because it's obvious bb2 wasn 't going to meet and have his back doors blown in at some seedy place in town he's much to refined for that.
I think maybe the offer of a more romantic and upmarket setting might just do the trick.
2 bottles of lambrini dim lighting and a log fire might work.
Don't let him get too close to the fire though as those ginger pubes are often curly enough without adding a singe to them.

it's all gone quiet.

i guess their meeting was successful and they are are currently shacked up in some seedy hotel room in slough.

always lovely to see a happy ending.

aphex said:
it's all gone quiet.

i guess their meeting was successful and they are are currently shacked up in some seedy hotel room in slough.

See, just a gentle nudge(fnarr fnarr) from your good self 'Phex', well done, you must be really pleased with yourself, well done again.

buzzer1 said:
aphex said:
it's all gone quiet.

See, just a gentle nudge(fnarr fnarr) from your good self 'Phex', well done, you must be really pleased with yourself, well done again.

aye buzzer mate.

another notch on my CV. matchmaker extraordinaire

Brookie's gone a bit quiet on me, playing hard to get I think.
But I'll get my man. If Cameron and Clegg can get it on, then there's hope for me and my BB.

One minute he hates gays, the next minute he saying he'll let TheMightyQuinn back-scuttle him for £2million. That gives me hope and is a clear 'come on' to me.

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
Brookie's gone a bit quiet on me, playing hard to get I think.
But I'll get my man. If Cameron and Clegg can get it on, then there's hope for me and my BB.

One minute he hates gays, the next minute he saying he'll let TheMightyQuinn back-scuttle him for £2million. That gives me hope and is a clear 'come on' to me.

Now we all know exactly what sort of man he is, it's only a matter of haggling for the best price.

Go get him Cheeses!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.