Swings and Roundabouts -Decisions for and Against

I think a lot of blues just can't handle that sometimes we get beat by the better team on the day. i.e. Spuds 2nd half display pissed all over us. It was still all square at half team despite a dodgy decision, comical defending cost us.

As for the "therapy" isn't that why many come on here? It's good to talk.

Absolute bollocks.

I don't think there's a genuine City fan who won't admit that Barcelona, Bayern, Dortmund, Napoli and probably a good few others haven't destroyed us individually and collectively in the last few years or going back longer to the likes of Arsenal when they were 4-0 in 20 minutes, so to claim that blues can't admit we've been beaten by the better team is just bollocks.

On top of that you only have to look at the individual player threads, Pellegrini's thread and just about every post match thread we've ever had on Bluemoon to see blues openly admitting our shortfalls.

Despite our weaknesses, there is a very clear discrepancy between the way we are refereed whether that's in the big decisions or just the way the general game is allowed to flow.

We're the least fouled team in the top four leagues in Europe for 2-3 years on the bounce, under two different managers and two completely different styles of play I am led to believe by quite some considerable margin too.

But all is well because it's all our fault and we're just imagining it. Now where is that therapist.

It annoys me that a professional game can be decided or influenced by these kind of decisions.

I like many others paid a lot of money to go to watch the game and things like this happen. Disgraceful really.

The linesman should be dropped down a few leagues to learn the rules

And hung from a pole

If this has to be a thread then you can at least try & make it as fair as you claim you're trying to;

"2. De Bruyne offside for City's goal, Demichelis 2nd yellow". Why are the two incidents in our favour combined, whereas any against us have their own line?

Also in CP match they should of had a penalty, if Nasri's was a penalty then Dinho fouled a Palace player with just as much contact.

We've been unlucky so far this season no doubt but this thread is totally pointless if it's just going to be one sided to make it look like we're being shafted even more than we actually are.

Bullshit

You are right.

I said the same about last season, these bent decisions amounted to at least 6 to 9 points lost, while the chavs and scum were on the receiving end of a similar amount of points. The title was handed to Moaninho, they was never the perfection the media loves to paint. The divers and cheats such as the turncoat Costa et al. went unpunished, while Kun was carded for a blatant stonewall penalty and a handful of offside goals against City were validated.

But unfortunately, the head in the sand brigade will come in force inevitably pointing our invisible tin hats, defending the Clattenburghs and blaming Pellegrini tactics instead of his weak politeness to the officials. The Pisscan would be fuming like a drunk queen of hearts demanding everybody else's head, unlike calm Pellers.

This drives me absolutely crazy tbh

We got this against Southampton a couple of seasons back:

BkdZ4NNCMAEQBLq.jpg

The problem with football fans is people only scream about it when it goes against them. There's no doubt in my mind that the offside rule needs a video replay. It's impossible for anybody to be able to get it correct everytime.

Another rag comment yawn

Not missing the point at all, some go our way some don't.
Sick of hearing our fans moaning like fucking Mourinho about refs and decisions. We get decisions our way as well but those are conveniently overlooked.

Nope sorry but that's bullshit we definitely get many more decisions against us than for, it's clear to see for all bar those who don't want to

Last edited:
Or conveniently overstated by some who want to pretend everything evens itself out.

If you don't like people moaning about decisions, why the fuck would you keep coming back into the same thread, is it some sort of self harming therapy.

Well said mate

Absolute bollocks.

I don't think there's a genuine City fan who won't admit that Barcelona, Bayern, Dortmund, Napoli and probably a good few others haven't destroyed us individually and collectively in the last few years or going back longer to the likes of Arsenal when they were 4-0 in 20 minutes, so to claim that blues can't admit we've been beaten by the better team is just bollocks.

On top of that you only have to look at the individual player threads, Pellegrini's thread and just about every post match thread we've ever had on Bluemoon to see blues openly admitting our shortfalls.

Despite our weaknesses, there is a very clear discrepancy between the way we are refereed whether that's in the big decisions or just the way the general game is allowed to flow.

We're the least fouled team in the top four leagues in Europe for 2-3 years on the bounce, under two different managers and two completely different styles of play I am led to believe by quite some considerable margin too.

But all is well because it's all our fault and we're just imagining it. Now where is that therapist.

Exactly mate and we have the stats to prove it, don't accept their bullshit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.