Switzerland v Italy - Sat 29th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That goal came from a line breaking pass from Akanji initially, he really has all the tools to be one of the best in the world (as he was this season) - fast, strong, can pass with both feet
I would go so far as to say he is already one of the best in the world.

Switzerland are incredibly well coached. And Xhaka is a top drawer player. They’re schooling Italy here.

Donnarumma (and Italy) very fortunate not to be down 2 or 3-nil going in to halftime.

This Italian team are shit. Reminds me of watching Madrid get consistently played off the park but somehow scabbing their way through games.

This is what I feel we’re missing (among other things)… the managerial nouse to recognise and nullify opposition threat based on analysis of what they do and how.

It seems we really do just send them out to try and figure out how to make it work between them.

Totally agree, Switzerland have some good players but might be the best example of how a good manager with tactical nous can enhance a team to be greater than the sum of its parts.

Comparatively, we look way worse than the sum of our parts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.